War Day 3: Let's end the hunt!

Start from the beginning

There is no way!

Not them!

This is for sure a trap but did they really sacrifice one of them?

Is that really what they were going on about?

What fine heroes!

Now as to my surprise attack, Shoto would be the first person out or so I thought. The moment I broke through the vent system was the moment I also landed on Fumikae and I immediately thought better get the man out! That was the moment I stabbed his lung to make Kurogiri teleport him out. It was too dangerous to have him in the same room with Dark Shadow being able to attack me even though Tokoyami was wounded.

I would have gone for Shoto...

His ice can be dangerous to me...

Thinking about it, Dark Shadow is more dangerous!

Good thing that this vent system just gave in and I fell down!

Still I would have rather jumped down and made an entrance on my own then fall on top of one"

This could have needed badly for me!

Once he was out it was an easily play since Kirishim went towards me as well as Bakugo but I only decided to dash at Bakugo grab his right hook, hit a pressure point on his neck and send him flying back towards Momo while also throwing my knife at Kirishima. Naturally with his hardened skin the dagger wasn't able to penetrate it and so I was left with no other choice but to power up my own quirk and run at him, punched him in his gut, making him fall to the ground, then kick him and break some ribs as well as his arms because he immediately tried to protect himself. I also might have broken his shark teeth.

Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Let's go hunt!

AHHHH!!!

How I hate this song! Still it is rather on point seeing as I am on a shark hunt today and I got a big one too!

Ohh I know how you loved singing that song...

Guess you are a broken shark now!

After that I felt something cold and turned around facing Shoto. By now I was used to the coldness he made. He couldn't freeze the entire room or he would actually endanger Momo.

Me: Ohh this is how you want to play?

DIRTY!

One vs what 4?

That is not fair!

Especially when you just attacked me from behind!

HOW DARE YOU!

I'll make you experience your own ICE!

He however made some ice trying to trap me. All I did was shatter the ice and grab some of the shard throwing it at him. He didn't manage to dodge the shard and it pierced though his leg. That was the reason for him to fall to the ground. I would have loved nothing more than to deal with him if not for Momo who by now had a gun in her hand.

OHH LOOK AT THESE HANDS!!!

Look how shaky they are!

This can end up bad!

I don't even think you know how to handle this!

I would love to show you how but I already did with a sniper riffle!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Me: Ohh...Momo... You think I wouldn't see you?~

I was close to my daggers and so I picked it up and threw one of it towards her making her let go of her gun and the other one cut the side of her neck a little bit too deep and so she fell to the ground bleeding a lot.

Using that shocking moment, I cut open Todoroki's stomach. The cut was rather deep but not as deep as to kill him immediately. Kurogiri came the moment I hurt Kirishima and watched everything from the corner of the room. One by one he teleported them away besides Bakugo.

Now that everyone was gone, I was left in the room with Bakugo and Kurogiri.

Me: This one we take with us!

Kurogiri: I understand.

Just like that the "civil war game" of UA ended and a new villain was born.