Our Creation!

3rd POV:

It was only after the heroes lost all communication to Midoriya that they started panicking. All Might also returned rather in a bad state and they all knew that it was their fault. Most of them already knew that he was literally on an edge between good and evil. The kid simply lost his own desire and way. No one ever cared enough for him and only tried to drill and mold the problem child into the best hero. This fact was now painfully aware to everyone.

Vlad King: I knew that the kid was only trouble.

Aizawa: He is not trouble! My problem child only responded to our mistakes!

Nezu: That sounds about right.

RG: You shouldn't have gone outside and tell the others about him, you dumb idiot!

All Might: You rather see the others get beaten up by my boy?

Vlad King: He didn't do anything wrong besides they needed to be warned.

Nezu: Yes and No. It is true that we needed to warn them but we also needed to make sure not to lose Midoriya. His mental state is very delicate but his mind is as sharp as ever. It was only a matter of time to see this outcome.

Hound Dog: WAIT! You wanna tell me that you knew he would turn to be a villain?

Nezu: No. I knew that he would be one hell of an opponent and a good spare partner. I saw his notes after all. It was only the way he was treated by my staff, his own mentor for example that he decided to turn and go another path.

As he was saying that he was looking at All Might. It was obvious that All Might messed up the most like Aizawa. Only thanks to them Izuku began feeling even more betrayed than anything else. No one ever put enough trust into him and that was one of their mistakes too. However, you may look at it there were enough criteria's that made Izuku decision being a villain a lot easier.

Shigaraki: You fucking NPC's don't deserve him!

It was only that moment that they realized that the LOV just invaded the war site and were standing right in front of the pro heroes looking at them and blocking their way out. The heroes went immediately into a fighting stance. However, the LOV didn't seem to be there to fight them and so Nezu went in front of everyone and faced the LOV.

Nezu: Due to what reason do we have the pleasure of having you here?

Toga: Ohh we are only here to see a mad killer bunny!

Kurogiri: Get yourself together!

She had her knifes in her hands was about to pounce at Nezu if not for Kurogiri who just hit her over her head.

Toga: AUTCH! What was that for?

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kurogiri: Put the daggers away!

Toga: Awww but why?!

Kurogiri: We are here to trap them and not injure them!

Toga: BUT!

Shigaraki: Enough Toga! You don't want to hit the pause button and freeze again, right?

Toga: Definitely not!

Nezu: Am I to assume that you will not harm any of the students or us as long as we cooperate and stay in this room?

Kurogiri: That is precisely it. Though I can't promise what will happen to the students.

Vlad King: Why?

Shigaraki: Because we now have a killer bunny in our team.

At that word and that fact everyone froze and their faces were all drained of their color. Only now they realized that the killer bunny they were referring was Usagi, the villain of this exercise and the only threat to their students. The question was only if he would actually kill them or not.