... no rules...

Me: Hello?

Since there was no point in wasting time thinking about all the question that were currently in my head, I decided to talk with what I was sure the chimera would be. There was after all no way the chimera would let this chance slip. The way he smiled at me before after seeing my notebook made it all too clear for me. I was only glad that I knew a little bit of what was going on. If only I couldn't remember what he said I would have been for sure very confused. Don't get me wrong. I was confused but not to such an intense.

Nezu: Oh, why hello!

Me: Nezu! Just the guy I was hoping to talk too!

Actually, I thought I would be talking to Aizawa but this is a lot better!

Nezu: It's nice seeing you all happy.

I was smiling at the camera but I knew that I couldn't hide the annoyance in my eyes. It really was annoying knowing that someone changed my clothes without my permission. Did no ever heard about privacy? To top that off they just threw me in the middle of nowhere on the street. They could have gone on and put me on a silver plate!

Me: I wouldn't describe me as happy right now...

Just like that I stopped smiling and showed him my annoyed expression. I knew that my face was serious right now as well as radiation some dangerousness. However, I couldn't help it anymore. Enough was enough after all.

Nezu: You can redirect your emotions and play the villain part perfectly.

Me: Ohh I will. Now tell me what is going on here!

Was I demanding?

Nope! I would never be demanding and use such a harsh tone on my sensei!

Yeah not in a million of years would I do that...

Only if they would literally put me out on the street of goddamn nowhere!

Ohh wait!

They did exactly that!

Me: Don't make me repeat myself chimera!

Nezu: Then let me officially welcome you to the first ever civil war game of UA!

Me: Civil war game... Where are the civilians for that?

Nezu: Your class is.

Me: So, I'll be going up against my class and knowing you also class 1B?

Nezu: Exactly.

Me: If there are only heroes and villains why civil war? that doesn't make much senses.

Nezu: You are right. My dear Usagi.

Me: What did you just call me?

Nezu: Usagi.

Me: As in rabbit?

Nexu: Precisely!

Do I look like a freaking bunny?

Why Usagi?

Why choose that for my villain name?

Am I that harmless?

I am even an Herbivore!

Come on!

I am not that harmless!

I can be a predator!

I'll show you what a killer bunny is made out!

I'll be the best and stand on top of everyone!