War Day 1: Screams of Horror!

Bakugo's POV:

As much as I hated the things Momo said, after hearing all these screams, I knew that something was wrong. Deku was no one that should be fucking taking lightly. He had a whole freaking notebook on us all and he knew our quirks in and out. There was no telling what he was about to do to us. Though one thing was sure. He knew us far better than we knew ourselves. There might have even been some information in his notebooks about our quirks that we didn't realize.

Denki: Did someone else hear that?

Mina: You mean that scream?

Pony: Do you think Midoriya did that?

Momo: I was warning you guys from him!

Me: They might have fucking encountered something else! We are still in the fucking middle of goddamn nowhere!

Iida: Bakugo is right. This is an abandoned city. There might also be some wild animals they might have encountered.

Jiro: Are you guys deaf? The person was clearly in pain!

Me: So fucking what?! They encountered some rabid animal then!

Shoto: You mean Izuku.

Itsuka: They will be all right. They are 4 against one.

Me: Not if it is fucking Deku!

Momo: So you believe me?

Me: What? Hell no! He can't hurt a single fly.

Sen: Then what did you wanted to say?

Me: That freaking Deku knows everything about our fucking quirk. If and I say fucking IF he really was behind this, then we are all screwed.

Shoto: Did I hear a hint of distress and panic in there.

Jiro: Yep.

Ejiro: Didn't thought that I would hear something like this coming from you Bakubro!

Me: You fucking saw WHAT again?!

Tetsutetsu: Oh look at the scardy cat!

Me: You wanna freaking die?!

Setsuna: Wait! So we were all warned about the villain by All Might and Momo said it was Midoriya. Now we heard these screams and you wanna tell me that animals attacked them?

Me: WHAT?! It's a freaking possibility.

Yuga: Aiyo! Are you dumb, mon ami?

Me: Did you look in the fucking mirror and confused the dumbass?

Tsu: Then that means he is scared.

Me: I am not fucking scared! All I am saying is that we are fucking better off with goddamn wild animals than Deku.

Shoto: So, you are basically afraid of him.

Mezo: Not like him.

Yui: Is there a reason for it?

Me: Didn't I fucking already tell you dumb extras?!

Shoto: The notebooks.

Ibara: I don't get it.

Tenya: Midoriya always has this notebook with him. In there he writes notes about quirks of all the heroes and us in it. It is a formidable learning method.

Momo: Not if he uses the information against us.

Tsu: Isn't this all just an exercise? We should be good.

Me: You wanna fucking lose? 39 bs 1?

Denki: He doesn't stand a chance against this many!

Momo: Did you listen what I said earlier? He nearly killed Ochaco!

Mina: But are we sure it's not some paint?

Momo: I heard her scream! It was real like the screams we heard just now.

Itsuka: Fine, from now on no one leaves until we have a plan!

Tenya: I agree.

Shoto: He will come for us sooner or later.

Itsuka: I am betting for the latter part. By then we will need a clean plan.

Me: We have a fucking advantage in number!

Momo: We still need a plan! We can't just attack randomly.

Me: Let him come towards me and I'll fucking show you how it's done!

I didn't want to admit it but the sole idea of him being serious about this didn't sit right with me. There was really no telling what he was thinking. I tried to get into that bastards mind a couple of times but the look he gave me was different, cold blooded and calculated. I never really gave it a second thought but after hearing what happened, I had a feeling that he might have turned.

If that is the fucking case then I'll end you!

I'll be the one that throws you away and breaks you deku!

You never were meant to be a hero!

Not a fucking weak walking stick like you!

You really think you can be a villain?!

HAH!

Then watch me stop you and end you!

I was confident in my own skills. This meant that I really didn't believe much in the skills of that stupid useless thing. However, I do believe in his sharp mind. If it was a game about wits there was no doubt that I would lose to him but in a physical combat situation, I had the upper hand and it was about damn time to show him that this wasn't a place where he should be!