Oh my god. The books finished! Finally! It's been so long, and thank you so much for reading it. Ily guys so much. Yes I decided to make it an angst cos I finished aot and I'm still not over it even though I should be 💀.

Of course it's not that I didn't enjoy writing the book it's just such a lovely feeling to know it's complete. That there's an ending, and I hope you enjoyed it too!

I have a maths test TODAY and instead of doing last minute revision I'm chilling, whilst finishing off this book 🥲. I'm also going to France soon! Yay! So I gotta start packing tomorrow.

Busy, busy, busy! But I'm not that busy that I won't talk to you all! If I don't reply asap I'm truly sorry but I am human too so I'm gonna be busy or asleep, but I would never leave anyone, ANYONE on read. Also I have do not disturb on sometimes and my notifications don't like to show up idk why. Might be my focus I set up, so I apologise if I can't get back to you, but I'll try!

I live in the UK btw, so do be sure to check time-zone's if your wondering and I sadly do have school too 😔. Gonna be finished tho in like a couple of years ig but then I gotta do sixth form and university 😵‍💫.

Thank you to every person who read this book, and to all of the lovely comments. If anyone wants to talk, don't hesitate to message me.

I'm thinking of writing an Aizawa x reader next because that man is so FIIINE AND FOR WHAT 😮‍💨?! Also, I'll be writing it before hand and then after I've finished writing the whole book, then I'll post it chapter by chapter, so that's gonna take forever. 😶

But for now, I guess this long journey has ended. Love you all! 💕

- Goodbye ❤️