Y/N wasn't in a.. good place

Author note: Hey y'all, just a quick author note. I finally came up with who I wanted Sakura's friend to be. It's Gabi Braun from Attack on Titan. I couldn't think of an anime character I hated, but out of nowhere I thought "HERRR!" 😂. I'm gonna also keep it in 2nd person for some time now cos Y/N and the rest have separate, so yea. Hope you enjoy!

*2nd Person*

"Hey there y'all! I dyed my hair back to its original colour!" Sakura's friend boasted to her friends.

"..." both Ymir and Historia stayed quite.

"Heya bitches! Where's your third bitch?!" She asked them.

"Shut the fuck up, Gabi." Ymir sternly said to her.

"Ugh, fuck you." She walked off.

Hours past and Y/N didn't come in, at first the girls thought it was because you were running late, or an appointment somewhere, but you didn't arrive which lead to them to more worrying.

"Where's Y/N?" Historia asked Ymir.

"I-I don't know.." Ymir worried, it felt like she'd just lost Historia, even though Historia was sitting next to her. She then realised why she felt like this, they both lost someone important to them.

"I bet you, Kuroo-senpai and Kenma have something to do with this," Historia spoke as Ymir nodded; they really do care about you.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

It was lunchtime now, the bell everyone was aching for to ring had rang.

"Call her." Historia suggested.

"kay." Ymir took her phone out and called your phone, which they got no reply from. The phone went to voicemail, but what they heard wasn't what they expected.

"There's no point of calling me. I'm sorry. I won't pick up, I'm kinda um.. well.. I ran away."

Their eyes widened as they stared at each other, then saw him.. Kuroo. Kuroo came to your class, to go and eat lunch with Kenma. He was wearing his uniform, and had a bento box in his hand. The girls knew what they had to do. They didn't know where you were, what happened, or anything for that matter. They were craving answers, and they were going to get them no matter what; you are their friend after all.

Kuroo waved to Kenma from the entrance of the classroom, with a fake smile pasted onto his face, "Hey Kenm—,"

"Where is Y/N?" Ymir interrupted, jumping out from nowhere with a cold voice chilling Kuroo's spine.

"I-I don't know." He answered sorrowfully, looking towards the floor.

"Don't give me that, where is she?!" Historia made her way towards them, as Kenma followed, "we know she ran away."

Kuroo's eyes jumped back, widened, "D-Do you know where she is?!"

"No." Historia answered, upset that they didn't know, "Kuroo-senpai, Kenma, do you both know why Y/N ran away?"

"I-It was..."

"Y/N wasn't in a.. good place." Kenma cut in.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Kyoto, huh?" You made your way out from the train, opening up the map, and a little note of places you needed to go, "thank you, Ymir."

You walked through what felt like millions of roads, avoiding public transport, because it cost money, and you didn't want to waste a single Yen. Your heart pounded as you slowly got closer and closer to it, you didn't want to.. but you did. The atmosphere felt like a sweet poison.

The string lights made you feel welcomed, but you didn't know wether it was a warm or cold welcome. A few feet away from you, was the place. Your apprehensive body shook a little more, after each step, until you arrived at the door. The lady inside looked at you with a smile, through the glass window. You reached out to open the door, but started shaking a lot more. The lady looked quite concerned, but you assured her with a smile. She clearly wasn't any less worried, when your lips were shaking more than your hand.

"Are you alright?" She mouthed.

Fuck, shit! Open the fucking door!

You took a deep breath.

I'm gonna start over, it'll be fine. I don't have to do much. It'll be over before you know it, Y/N. So shut up and open it.

"Welcome!" The lady greeted me. She stood with coal black hair, that was super long and bangs. The colour of her hair painfully matched Kuroo's, "are you alright?" Her sweet smile turned into a concerned face.

"Yep, I was just a little scared." You laughed your worries off.

"It'll be pretty much painless, and incredibly quick, so there's no reason to worry yourself, ma'am." She smiled, "It's only a bit of plastic surgery!"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"What do you mean?" Ymir became concerned.

"I don't think it's right for me to say, if Y/N didn't tell you both," Kenma advised, "she probably doesn't want you both to know.. Sor—,"

"NO!" Historia shouted, causing a silence to fill the classroom.

"Ignore that~," Ymir chuckled awkwardly, until the class finally went back to the chatter they were in, one with particular glares from the people around them.

"I-I.. we're her friends!" Historia carried on, "She must've done it to avoid 'problems' or something. We want to help her." Historia grabbed Kenma's hand, which caused a tiny flinch to cross over Ymir's face, "Please, Kenma-san!"

"I— fine.." Kenma gave in to Historia's pure intentions, "she— um, can we go to the rooftop." Kenma took into account that telling a secret in front of a whole class wasn't the best idea.

Ymir looked around, after reading Kenma's face, "O-Oh yeah, sure."