Let's be friends

The wind felt painfully cold against my face as they both stared at me.

"H-Hu—," Kuroo stuttered a little.

"I knew it!" Kenma interrupted, sorrowful, "this whole time! I knew it."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"Before u came to Japan, You'd always tell me about your problems, at school, all of those teachers, everything, but I could tell there was something bothering you even more!" He held his hand to his chest, "ever since I asked you, 'is there something you're hiding from me?' You suddenly stopped talking about your problems. Instead, you unbearably smiled, laughed and tried to hide yourself, in attempt to make your problems seem small, like you were worth nothing!"

"Y/N.." Kuroo looked at me as a few tears made their way onto my school uniform.

"I-I'm sorry, but I think I shou—,"

Kuroo grabbed my wrist, "Please don—,"

I yanked my wrist out of his grasp, "DON'T ACT LIKE MY FA—," I blurted out, at Kuroo's widened eyes.

"I.." A light rain began falling from my eyes, "I'm sorry, I just— I'm not d-doing so well." I ran off.

"Y/N!" Kuroo shouted from behind me, but then bought his eyes to Kenma who started running after me.

"Y/N! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" He shouted helplessly, moving his tiny body.

I stopped hearing him, almost pitying him as he tried to reach out to me, but failed. We both were panting, as Kuroo came walking from behind, solemnly. Kuroo could've, but didn't run, just walked.

"Guys I think I'll leave y—,"

"No, Kuroo, I need you here too," Kenma clarified.

"Y/N, why do you choose to stay with her?" We stood out under a tree, covered in vivid green leaves.

"I don't know, I can't choose anyone else though."

"Want to run away?" My eyes widened at Kenma's reckless suggestion.

"W-Wha— NO!" I replied, "I.. think."

"You do don't yo—,"

"What do you mean by 'I think'? Haven't you had enough Y/N? Don't you want to live normally? Happily? In peace? What in the whole damn world makes you think that's your only choice, huh?" Kuroo interrupted, and reached his hand out.

Happy? Me? I can be happy? What does happiness feel like? Have I ever felt it— oh wait, I think I have. Oh yeah, when I went to Kuroo's house. I was.. happy. I want to feel like that.. I want to feel like that forever!

I reached out as both of our hands touched.

"Kuroo, Kenma, I want to run away!"

"That's relieving to hear, we'll discuss this tomorrow, the bell's about to ring." Kuroo hugged me gently as I sunk into his chest.

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Me and Kenma entered the classroom, until the last couple lessons passed. Kenma had left for volleyball practice and so I packed my bags. A few other girls were in the room, packing up or just sitting; it was unknown to me why they were though.

"Heya, bitch." She screeched into my ears, "finally, schools finished, eh? Looks like your boyfriend Kenma's gon— oh wait Kuroo's your boyfriend."

I smiled at her politely, "I'm so sorry to disappoint you, 'Sakura's hoe'," I said, "but I have to go."

She punched me, as I fell off my chair, "who the fuck do you think you are? Huh?"

"..." I didn't want to move, I just wanted her to punch me 'til I died.

"A NOBODY!" She kicked my face, which spun to face the girls who watched from behind. Their faces were angered.

"UUUUGH!" One of them groaned and ran towards her, "I've had enough! Stop bullying people! It's not her fault Kuroo-senpai made that decision!" She screamed at 'Sakura's hoe', "LEAVE. HER. ALONE!"

The other girl ran forward, "YEAH STOP IT!" She said, punching her twice.

I was shocked at their action and couldn't decide wether I was happy they did it or not.

"Let's go!" She pulled my arm, and my body up as us three ran out of the building, one of them carrying my bag as well as theirs.

W-Why? Stop running. Why'd you help me?

The cold breeze fell upon our faces, as we enjoyed the outside air, punctuated with our panting breaths.

"Are you okay?" A goddess like girl asked with sapphire blue eyes and blonde hair asked me, "my name's Historia Reiss and this is Ymir."

"y/n l/n.." I introduced myself, "th-thank you, both."

"It's no problem," Ymir answered without a smile.

"Wanna be friends?" Historia asked.

"E-Eh? I don't want no third wheel!" Ymir stuttered a little, jokingly, "fine, but don't go thinking you can marry Historia!"

"Of course not!" I assured Ymir's rage, "sure, let's be friends."