One last hug

"Wha.." You gradually lifted your head to see Kuroo kneeling on the cold floor, "Wha— Why are yo—,"

"Are you alright?" His voice quivered slightly, wether that was because of the cold or the worry in his golden eyes, you didn't know, "I think you passed out."

"Wait.." You chuckled a little, shutting your eyes, "so.."

That was really a dream, huh.

"So what?"

Your eye lids uncovered your widened eyes that began scanning for it.

There it is!

Kuroo became a bit more alert, but you reached for the knife anyways, unexpectedly. When succeeding at grabbing the weapon, Kuroo's hand had tightened around your ankle.

"Let go, or I'll kill myself. Right here. Right now." Your voice coldly shot at him, which was enough for his widened eyes to watch his grip slowly loosen.

You slowly began getting up onto your feet and walked towards the edge of the building, around 3 steps away from the edge itself.

"Do—,"

"I won't. Yet."

I can't.. it was going so well, wait what am I thinking? It's better if I die. Honestly it's just...

A laugh began filling you. It was funny. How stupid this was, how you were so confident that the tension had gone, but here you were. Again.

"Whats wrong?" He questioned your laughing. It still wasn't becoming anymore clearer to Kuroo; why exactly were you so cheerful?

I mean, did you really want to die that much?

"Sorry, I had a good dream, and waking up from it felt.. shitty." You chuckled, scratching the back of your neck. Sadly, Kuroo didn't smile, he just wanted you.

"What was it about?" He tried distracting you.

"Oh— I don't want to mention it."

"Oh alright." He answered, sorrow mixed with his curiosity.

"Anyways, do you want to say anything else?" You asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Hm?" Your head fell.

"Please don't kill yourself."

"Kuroo.." You sighed, "This isn't the first time I've wanted to kill myself, idiot. It's been like this ever since the start, ever since I can remember. I just want to die." You corrected his statement.

"Then fight it, keep fighting it, because I'll be h—,"

"Yeah, you'll keep being here! And I'll keep burdening you!" You shouted.

"But you're not a burden!" His eyes shed a small tear, filled with fear and rage.

"Come back." He added whilst taking a step forward.

"Don't come any closer!" You threatened with the knife close to your neck.

"..." He stood in a deep silence, as you both listened to the passing cars, for a few seconds.

"You do know I'm sorry, right?" You mentioned, mainly to assure your tense mind.

"If your so sorry, don't jump off then." He remarked, "..Oh and definitely don't stab yourself, or.. anything really, just don't kill yourself, 'kay?"

"You know I can't do tha—,"

"Yes you can, just come." He interrupted.

"What?" Your confusion was laced with a feeling that emitted only one word. Bad, "There's no way I'm going back."

"But I actually have.. a question."

"Mhm, what is it?"

"Do you really hate me? That much? I-I mean you didn't even see us as friends? O-Or possibly closer?" He confessed his question with fear.

"Never."

"Then, can I atleast have one last hug?" He requested with an innocent smile accompanied by a dismal voice crack.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You'll grab me and force me back." You clarified.

"I wo—,"

Don't go.. please.

"..but..."

"Please, one last hug.. hug buddy." As cunning as he seemed, you weren't going to fall for it, right?

"I love you, hug buddy."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

A) Stab yourself
B) Jump off the building
C) Hug Kuroo
D) Talk