Surgery?

"So?" You broke the silence that was accompanied by Kenma tapping rapidly on his laptop he'd bought, Kuroo's nail biting and Ymir's gum, that was getting gnawed at.

"Where should we start first?" Ymir asked.

"Where would Y/N go?" Kenma swung the laptop shut, with a sigh.

Everyone pondered for a while.

"Ooh! Uhh, she probably went somewhere far!" Historia sweetly spoke, which caused a joking pause in the atmosphere.

"Well, I think we all figured that out." Kuroo scoffed.

"Hey!" Ymir's protective side kicked in, throwing a pillow at Kuroo, that hit his face.

"Bullseye!" You giggled.

"Hey! I thought you were on my side, Yumeko!" Kuroo barked, as Kenma grabbed a pillow and threw it at Kuroo who was caught off guard, "Kyanmaaaa!" He whined.

"What?" Kenma acted oblivious to the situation.

"Ugh you guys!" He grabbed 2 pillows, hitting Kenma in the face, but Ymir caught the one aimed for her.

"Hah." She threw it back, which Kuroo dodged, but beknownst to him, the pillow was headed straight for you. A shriek came flying out at the same speed the pillow was flying at you.

"Yumeko!" Kuroo's voice was heard as soon as the pillow hit you.

The pillow fell from your face and to the floor, "KUUROOO!" You grabbed the pillow, attacking him with it, and were able to get your revenge, "hmph." You pouted.

"You're so mean!" Kuroo whined again.

"I know, I try my best." You winked, "but back onto topic.."

"Hmm.. a motel?" Kuroo questioned his idea.

"Yeah, but there are quite a lot in the country,"

"Crap."

"What'd the police find?"

"Nothing much, she was clever and ran in the rain to avoid footprints being made."

"Oh, that doesn't help."

"Yeah." Kenma whispered, but your gaze was focused on Ymir, who looked like she'd seen a ghost. You tried to figure out what she was thinking, helplessly. You were overthinking of course, Oh shit. Please tell me she won't mention it. Don't say it Ymir. Just don't.

"Anyways, was there anything helpful mentioned by the police?" You tried to distract Ymir from her thoughts.

"They said they definitely found a note, so it wasn't a kidnapping, and they may close the case." Kenma worried, "but I want them to find her!"

"I know Kenma we all do,"

"They also said she stole ¥1,000,000 from her mother." Kenma carried on.

"¥1,000,000?!" Historia jumped.

"Yeah, too much don't you think?"

"Hey.. Yumeko?" Ymir asked; it clearly didn't work.

Fuck, Ymir please don't.

"..yeah?" A jolt of panic hit you as you spoke.

"Can I talk to you privat—,"

"If you have anything to say. Say it now." Kuroo uttered, coldly.

"But I—,"

"She clearly does, listen Ymir, no secrets here, understand? We all want to find Y/N as much as you do, so keeping secrets isn't going to do anything good for any of us." Kenma made clear of his point, which only panicked you more.

"Kenma I.."

"Ymir.." Historia grabbed Ymir's arm, which caused her to wince.

"No.. I want to talk to Yumeko. Alone." She pressed her eyes together.

"..."

"Okay." You smiled at her, "Let's go." You walked out of the room, Ymir following, with the other three staring at you both. It wasn't comforting for the both of you, especially as you caught Ymir flinching.

"So?"

"She got plastic surgery, I'm sure of it." She bluntly told.

Well fuck.

"What makes you think that?" You asked.

"She.. we.. I.. I was discussing wether I should get plastic surgery done, and I showed her the place. It's in Kyoto and I'm sure she went there."

"How come you're so sure?"

"It's.. a hunch.." She answered tensely, "I know it sounds stupid, I also didn't want to let anyone else know because they'd blame it on me, and Historia would get extremely angry that I thought of plastic surgery, so I'm sharing my idea with you.. please."

If I say no to her idea, she'll have suspicions ands loose trust in me. Do I really have to?

"It's fine, don't worry too much about it. I'll keep it into account, but keep in mind that somehow you're going to have to tell them, maybe not directly, but you will. I know it makes no sense, but mentioning it as "she probably took a lot of money, so maybe she wanted surgery." You know.. so not putting you on the spot."

"Thank you." A shower of relief had been poured over her face.

"No problem!" You grinned back.

The both of you took step into the room, which had the other three, trying to guess what you two were saying. Kuroo's gaze pierced your heart, he was disappointed, so you decided to sit next to the more understanding blonde tipped boy, who seemed a little gentler.

"That's a lot.. maybe too much.." Ymir continued.

"What we're you two actually talking about..?" Kuroo uttered.

"I.." Ymir looked, begging you to finish her sentence.

"We think Y/N got plastic surgery."