Im sorry..

"Yumeko?!"

"Wait but aren't you—," Historia tried speaking.

"She's my cousin." You lied hoping they'd believe it.

"I.. never thought I'd see you here." Yumeko went along with it anyway, thankfully.

"Oh!" Kenma realised, "that's why you were so scared to come in because you saw your family memb— oh.."

"Your.. family, that you ran away from.." Ymir spoke, as everyone else realised what situation you were in.

"Don't tell her mother, please!" Historia pleaded, defending you. Kuroo's tears disappeared, I mean, there are many cousins who have the same names.

"Don't worry, we'll talk this through, 'kay?" You assured their worried faces.

"Alright." Kuroo answered, doubtfully.

"Okay, if you guys don't mind, we'll talk in the other room, so please sit down over there." Yumeko pointed to a few grey couches, and they all sat down on them, whilst you and Yumeko jogged into an office-like room.

"Hi!" You sighed in relief.

"Hi! How are you?" She asked politely.

"Good, I am so sorry I used your name as my new identity it.. it was the first name that popped into my head s—."

"It's fine! Anyways, what are you doing here?"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"I'm not waiting." Kuroo got up from the seat and started walking towards the door, that was around a corner.

"What are you doing?" Ymir asked in confusion.

"Can't you all see? What if she's Y/N?" He questioned.

"And what if they're just cousins?" Kenma asked.

It wasn't that Kenma didn't believe Kuroo, he didn't have the guts to accept it, there was no proof to prove his point, so he'd much rather it stay that way.

"Well, let's go find out then." Kuroo replied.

"And how do you plan on doing so?" Ymir uttered.

"Eavesdropping."

"Are you serious?" Historia jumped up in disbelief.

"Yeah.. I mean there's no harm in wanting to know the truth, is there?" Everyone was silent, it was quite obvious Kuroo wasn't going to stop his stubbornness, "It's much better to know the truth than sit here believing some made up lie. I'm going."

Kuroo carefully placed his ear on the door and, unknown to you and Yumeko, listened in on your conversation.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Ah, alright then, so what do you plan on doing?" Yumeko asked.

"Dieing."

What?

Kuroo's eyes widened at the thought of you dieing..

No, I won't let you.

"Wait what? Y/N you can't be serious?"

Wait so she is Y/N!

"I have to. There's no point in a life where I bring pain to others. Don't worry, they'll find out Y/N and me were the same people." You smiled, but then broke off into tears.

Y/N..

"Why don't you just live happily ever after with Kuroo then?"

Yeah.. exactly!

"He hates me,"

No I don't..

"He's angry at me,"

No I'm not!

"He can't.. he won't forgive me."

Y/N.. is this really what you thought.. fuck!

"It just makes more sense to die, Yumeko, please help me." You pleaded.

No don't you dare help her! I will come through this fucking door! Just don't die on me Y/N!

"What? How do you expect me to kill someone?!" She asked.

"I just need you to distract them, kay? My bags on my back, I'll just climb out of the window and begin, that's all I need."

no..

"Why Y/N?"

"I'm a burden to Kuroo, I only gave him stress, no damn love, and same to Kenma, Historia and Ymir." You squeezed your eyes tight.

"Well, haven't you thought about why they're looking for you?"

Exactly Y/N, c'mon, please snap out of it..

"I mean.. it's stupid. I mean they've only met me for a small amount of time, and they love me? No way.."

"Bu—,"

You cut in, "I'm selfish, okay? I'd prefer to die than be some idiot who ran away and came back after realising she needs her friends or family. I've had enough of being some pitiful creature that Kuroos fallen for.. I don't care anymore. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be going back to Kuroo and even my own mother..?"

"I guess you have a point.. fine, I'll help you." She sighed.

NO! FUCK!

Kuroo waited impatiently, and as soon as he heard the window open, he made a run for it.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" He shouted with tears.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ymir was clearly vexed, but Kuroo's tears told a story of betrayal.

"SHE'S Y/N, AND SHE'S GOING TO KILL HERSELF!"

You and Yumeko had heard their shouts, both of you staring at each other, with widened eyes.

"Go!" Yumeko ordered, as you nodded, a tear of grief fell from her eyes.. this was the last time you'd see each other.

I'm sorry, Yumeko.. Goodbye.