Should i go back?

"Okay.." You looked around, surprised, at how open and friendly looking the place was, "how come you guys are so welcoming when you do surgery without permission? A-And how did you know, that I knew this was a place for surgery?"

"I could tell you clearly knew about it, do you by any chance search through the dark web?"

"N-No!" You were surprised.

"Hm?" The lady became a little anxious, "then how do you know?"

"My friend mentioned it.. said she was too ugly, even though she isn't!" You clarified to her that you weren't trying to insult Ymir.

"Well, neither are you." She complimented.

"I.. am, but that's not the reason I'm here." You quietly said, "I want a.. new start."

"Oh.. did yo—,"

"I'm not a criminal." You sternly frowned.

"What, are you running away from the police?"

"Shut up, Kuroo." You muttered under your breath from the memories of the rooster himself.

"Oh.. alright." She decided not to upset you any further, "My name is Yumeko Jabami.. umm, if you don't mind.."

"Y/N."

"Alright, nice to meet you, Y/N." She grinned, "You needn't to worry about your surgery, we'll be sure to make you look the way you'd like!"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"So?" Ymir spoke to Kenma and Kuroo's tense faces.

"Sh-," Kenma still questioned wether this was a good idea or not, "She was being abused by her mother, and has issues with her father."

"what.." Historia's voice was mixed with poisoning guilt as she remembered your mother's sweet smile, "no way— b-but her mother was so nic—,"

"It's an act." Kuroo angrily interrupted, "it's all a fucking act, and now Y/N is gone!"

"Kuroo-senpai.. you really care about Y/N..." Historia's traumatised voice spoke.

"Of course I do, I fucking lov—," Kuroo spilt, as a few seconds of silence filled the dark atmosphere.

"What?" Kenma turned around to see his friend covering his mouth, "did you just—,"

"I—,"

A silence dampened their mouths.

"Kuroo-senpai.." Historia watched Kuroo's embarrassed face.

"So what!" He suddenly burst out, "I love her! So.. don—," Kenma started walking away from the group, "hey, where ar—,"

"Leave me alone." Kenma couldn't take it anymore. He'd almost been sent to the last of his limits, "don't talk to me."

"Hey.." Kuroo paused after realising his friends true emotions, "wait.. don't tell me..."

Kenma's head turned around, in order to satisfy Kuroo's hunch, "I love her too."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

A few days had passed. You sat in a bed with bandages wrapped around your face. Apprehensive, you waited until you could take off the bandages and reveal your sweating skin.

"Ohayo!" You heard Yumeko's cheerful voice, which caused a small smile to appear, that she didn't see, "It's time!"

"Time to take them off?" You sat in disbelief.

"Yes, ma'am!" She chirped. In her voice, it was quite obvious that she was just as excited as you. She guided your body out of the room. you were in and into another room, with a mirror. She carefully removed the bandages, smiling, "ta-dah!"

You scanned your face from every feature, your chin, brows, cheeks, etc. It'd changed so much, that you'd barely recognised yourself. You decided before the surgery not to change your eyes, they were a sort of beauty that was different from every other part of your body. Thankfully nothing had gone wrong during your surgery.

"Thank you, Jabami-san!" You stood up and bowed in front of Yumeko who was clearly flattered.

"It's not a problem! It's our job after all!" She clarified, "I-I.."

"What is it?" You asked.

"Would you like to cut your hair as well whilst your here? I can cut hair very well. I haven't cut hair in a long time so I don't mind helping yo— how about I do it free of charge?"

"W-Why though?"

"Have you ran away?" She pointed towards your bags, "and before you say it, no I didn't search through your things, it's just there's a sleeping bag attached to your bag, that is quite big itself. It's quite obvious." She chuckled a little.

"O-Oh, I mean if you don't mind doing my hair.."

"Of course not!"

You made your way out of the small building with your new dyed, cut hair and knew you'd made a new friend. You scoffed, remembering how petrified you were the first time you came into the building. Yumeko stood at the door and waved at you whilst you waved back. Along with your relief and gleeful smile, laid a certain question, for Kuroo.. should I go back?