• 𝐈𝐕 •

please play for this part: Piano Waltz - Dance Of The Witch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" May I have this dance?

He asked in advance

It was a waltz of death

Taking away my breath "

light was emitted from the big crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. a golden light in the, room which had so many things in gold.

the room was huge, decorated by big windows and column here there. it looked of a dance hall in a palace.

looking down at her attire, she just found out her clothes had changed. there was a long golden gown instead of her usual attire.

the dress itself had the same black and gold in its colors and, it was decorated by golden roses.

​​​​​it hugged her body in a gentle way, but the fact that it showed so much of her curves. made her uncomfortable.

a gentle piano waltz started playing in the background. it was there all along and yet she just heard it.

the clicks of someone's shoes reached her. looking up, she met the gaze of a blonde man in a black and yellow tux but his face was blurred. reaching for her hand, the boy spoke up:

" may I have this dance, milady? "

his voice was.... weird but at the same time, addicting. the girl felt drawn to the person in front of her. the female didn't want to lower her guard but this was only a dream, it wouldn't hurt now, would it?

putting her hand in his gloved hand, she got pulled in his embrace. the male was indeed a good dancer compared to the female.

one of his arms went behind her back, hugging her waist while the other put her hand on his own shoulder. after he put it, his gloved hand grabbed the female's smaller one and started dancing.

nothing was exchanged between them, except glances here and there.

swaying to the beautiful song playing at the background, she felt alive, a smile made its way to her lips, making the other person who was holding her body close to his, smile too. only if this moment could last forever. her beautiful body in his arms, and her smiling.

pulling her even closer he put his chin above her head, enjoying the moment as long as it could last. will she ever love him if she knew his true intentions? well she had to, there was no other option.

there was no more denying, he wanted her, and he always got what he wanted. no matter what.

the dance finally ended.

bowing to each other, she could make out a smirk on the man's lips.

he leaved but the girl didn't know how to, she wanted to follow him but a force on her ankle stopped her. looking down to see what it was, she was shocked to be met with blue chains around it. gasping, she tried to move it but the glowing chain only tightened its grip around her ankle.

it seemed like the room got darker. it was now in monochrome, instead of its old warm colors. it was like an abandoned haunted house now. some windows were shattered, the wallpapers were ripped in some parts and the ground was dusty.

looking down, her gown seemed to have the same thing happening to it. some parts were ripped and some flowers were missing but this wasn't what horrified her the most, it was how bloody the once beautiful gown and become.

she wasn't usually afraid by the sight of blood, heck, she had made blood pour out of people before too, but still, the fact that this brought memories didn't help.

looking back up, she saw how the room was getting even darker, but she could make out the blood stains everywhere. as if the room has completely changed, she saw some chains hanging from the walls, some people inside them.

some she knew, like her parents, or the ones he made her kill and some she didn't.

from the corner of her eyes she saw a glowing, blue blur comes toward her but she was too late to move out of the way, the chains had already grabbed her other ankle and wrists, another one coming to her neck.

a maniac laughter filled the air, the voice was so familiar yet so unknown. she heard the voice whisper three words before she passed out.

" you are mine. "

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

wiping the blood on her cheek with the sleeve of her pajama (the back of her hand if it doesn't have sleeves), she stood up, deciding to go grab some water .

looking at the clock, it was on 3:33, something she was met with so many nights.

the tune in her dream, or maybe nightmare was pretty catchy, as she was humming it and swaying to the beat while reaching the kitchen.

not bothering to turn on the lights, she poured water in her glass and decided to approach her father, as she was sure that voices were coming from basement.

the man told her to not bother him when it was night, of course not this harsh, but still, he meant this. he was worried for the girl's safety, as from all he saw, the female surely had a past with his muse.

he also asked his muse, but like any other thing, he said ' you will understand when the right time comes'. right now, his subconscious was sleeping and the demon decided to posses him and do the portal. he had to make sure everything goes smooth.

right now, the demon was reading about the man's new entry, or as he liked to call it, his mortal. if he had a mouth, he would be grinning like an idiot as he was going throught the time his human form spent in that dream of his human. a new precense and voice brought him back to reality, or as real as it could get. a voice he knew all too well.

" dad? "

oh how much he adored her voice, maybe even a bit too much. the one eyed demon didn't know if he should answer or not, after all, his mortal was smart, she would notice it's the same voice talking to her in her head. well, he didn't have to wait, she spoke up first.

" oh it's you, father's muse, huh? "

the word 'Muse' dripped out like a venom. did she already know?

" look, i don't know who you are, what you do, but i don't trust you. "

this made the boy snicker to himself, oh dear, you have to. he didn't care, she had to love him, she had to trust him and she had to only be with him. only him. changing his voice he spoke up.

" well then, dear, why are you still here in that case? "

the girl smirked and answered:

"well, not trusting someone doesn't mean you aren't curious about them, the all mighty bill cipher."

________________________________________

walking through an empty underworld of demons dancing

- Aviva

_____________________________

(IMPORTANT a/n: um ok so this is part 4, sorry I don't get online on wattpad much as it's a pain in the ass- heh. you can read the story in quotvev, it has been updated until chapter 12 by now. thanks for reading byeeeee)

( p.s: i got the idea of the dream from my own dream lol )