We both were welcomed by the people and asked to take a rest after the bath and dinner.

It was almost night and we both slept together. It was really long and tiring journey.

I woke up when the noise of birds travel down my ears. I yawned and look at the sleeping face of Sultan.

I cupped his cheek and brushed a little. We were under the comforters as the winters were slightly on the peak.

He took a deep breath, his eyes denying to open. My sight fell on his messy hair. Unknowingly, I leaned in to kiss his forehead.

Stepping down from the bed, I went to do my morning businesses. I had to meet Zeenat Begum. Last night, we couldn't meet because we came late.

I asked Nagma to bring the breakfast there in her chamber.

I walked to her chamber and saw her feeding the Begum.

"Gulaab, come here, how are you?" She jumped in joy looking at me.

"I am good, Zeenat Begum, How are you?" I said greeting her.

She smiled at me and kept the baby on the bed as he slept. 

"Everything okay between you and Rafiq?" She asked in a slow voice.

I nodded and muttered.

"Yes, we had a small fight but now everything is sorted," I informed her.

"Did he fight with you? I mean he didn't talk to you last night," I asked as I noticed Sultan didn't talk to Zeenat Begum.

"He is angry with me," She stated.

"Why?" I asked.

"He got angry to know that I let you leave and didn't inform him either," She said with a sad tone.

"I am so sorry. I am the reason for all this," I apologized meaning each word of mine.

"No way, Gulaab, don't blame yourself, don't worry, he can't stay angry for a long time," She smiled.

"No Zeenat begum, I mean, it was all because of me. I should have waited for him at least before leaving in hurry," 

"Trust me, I would have done the same if he had thoughts of killing Ibrahim,"

I smiled and asked.

"How is Rehman? Did he miss his Choti Ammi?" 

I feathered the head of the baby and he yawned. He was in light sleep and he stared at me opening his eyes.

"Aww, my baby is awake," I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead.

"May God bless you, my son," Looking at him, the visuals of Abhinandan and Rajnandani blurred my sight.

"You know, Zeenat Begum, my sister-in-law gave birth to twins, one boy, and one girl," I informed her.

"Oh, really," She jumped in excitement.

"Tell me every detail of everything that happened," She asked and I chuckled.

"Of course,"

I spent the long time with her, telling her everything that happened in the last three months. Her face changed from shock to excitement then releaved at the end.

Suddenly we both stopped talking as we heard the footsteps of someone's approaching. And the much time I have spent with Sultan told me thats him.

He entered the chamber and looked at us.

His face still looked sleepy but refreshed. He worn light brown colored kurta today and damn he was looking hot today.

"How are you? Zeenat," he asked sitting beside Zeenat Begum.