12 ~ The Letters

Sorry for delay. Also, I tell most of the time if I am updating or not or what's happening on my message board. Please follow as you guys will stay updated a little. ☺☺

Gulaab POV

I woke up half sleep when I felt some movement on the bed. I saw him turning his head to another side. I felt alone once again. I came here to feel a little familiar but his focus was on his nieces.

I forced my lashes close again and tried to sleep. I didn't know why I was feeling horrified at this place. I was feeling as if someone comes and tries to kill me as if someone chokes me to death.

I instantly turned my face to another side. There were curtains and I felt a little calm now. I never felt this in my empire. I didn't know, why it was happening.

They were sleeping peacefully and I found myself awake. I looked above, then beside me and it just swept my sleepiness a lot away.

Suddenly, I remembered that Sultan was working on some letters. I didn't know why but my instinct was telling me that there was something important for me.

Without thinking twice, I slowly stepped down on the floor from the bed. I turned to see if he noticed. But, fortunately, he was in deep sleep. I walked towards the same table he was working on in the morning.

There was a slight brightness in the chamber and I slowly without making any noise walked to that table. I sat on the couch near the table and keeping an eye towards the bed started searching for those letters. I remember hiding him those letters somewhere below the table. I took a light lamp from nearby small table and searched below the below. 

I couldn't find anything. I didn't know how he hid them, where he hid them.

Suddenly my hand touched something like a hook or knob below the table. I lowered myself and my breath stopped for a moment. There was some kind of door below the table and I didn't waste any moment in opening it. I pushed my hand inside and I felt soft fabric and papers. There were letters.

I took out the much I could at one time. I placed them on the table and started opening them quickly. My one sight was fixed on the bed, precisely on the movement of the bed. 

I quickly opened the letters and the first one was of yellow colour. It was purely written in their language and out of my readability. I kept it aside and moved to others. They also seemed the same and useless. I was searching for a letter if it was there. There were only three left and I quickly picked the other one.

I opened it and my breath just stopped. It was to the same person whose names I heard from his mouth when I was in the hammam. I knew he was planning something against my empire because I heard him taking the name of my continent again and again.

The letter was written to Vishaka and I tried to read it.

***

To Vishaka and Murat,

With the epitome of service, you have for the Darmiyan sultanate we assign you a very important task to finish in the next three month. You are ordered to visit one of the best places on the earth to learn Harmony, independence, Nobility, Devotedness. You need to learn all the qualities and those will further help Sultanate to reach new heights. Start your new life's journey in the next six days.

Darmiyan Sultanate

Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman

***