14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps

500 votes fast

Gulaab POV

The moment his slightly cold lips touched mine I felt frozen for a few moments. It took me time to realize what he just did in anger. And till the complete realization hit me. I felt a piercing pain on my lips.

I hissed in pain and water collected in my eyes. My eyes were closed because of his quick action of his but it opened the moment I realized it was not the kiss, it was him biting my lips and I didn't like it at all.

He left my lips and before I could realize that he sucked sexily the blood off my lips that touched his lips my hand raised in the air and landed straight on his cheek.

I was definitely in anger. I was surely a weak one but in no condition, I was going to tolerate this. He should have asked me before touching my lips.

The sound of the slap echoed in the chamber. And he just smiled devilish.

The thing I didn't expect happened again. I couldn't believe he would lean in again and touch my lips with his.

I couldn't believe he would kiss me again even after getting a hard slap from me. I felt him holding my wrist and slightly forcing them on the bed. His lips again moved in a perfect move on my lower lip and my hand again finding the gap landed right on his cheek.

I was angry. He was too. I was angry because he was kissing me even when I was angry and he was angry because I made him lose his war again.

The slap jerked his face a little but he seems less affected. This one was even more powerful and harsh.

He was still lying over me and then I felt something that made me feel slight goosebumps. He touched my lower lip with his fingers. His eyes were soft, his face expressionless and I could see that his anger was lowering.

Seems less affected by my slaps, he leaned in again and his lips touched mine. I felt him this time. My anger lessened and I realized that he wasn't harsh, just natural. His lips weren't sucking me but affecting me. His lips weren't even covering the whole of mine but just a part. I could taste cardamon. I could feel the way he tasted me. My eyes closed this moment. It sent a few shivers down my spine.

But, My mind still couldn't accept it. My hand again touched his cheek in a slap but it had lost its power unknowingly.

I didn't know what had happened to him. He seems like he wasn't liking my slaps and he wants me gave up but I didn't want to give up. Like a stubborn kid, he again kissed my lips. His lips sucked me this time and to my surprise, it was soft, not harsh. And, this time I felt that he was also feeling it. I didn't know how right I was but I saw him closing his eyes now. I tried to push him. He made me feel shivers in my body. My lashes forced to close as I could feel the warmth of his heavy body.

But, I couldn't accept it. I didn't want to. My hand again slapped him. My force and power were lost. I didn't know why it was coming so soft, the slap.

"I don't like this, Begum" I heard his murmuring and he turned me upside down. He lied on the bed and kept his hand around my waist to keep me closer. I tried to stand up.

But, his hold was tight. He pulled me closer. Everything was so fast and I found myself getting lost moment after moment as I stopped denying it. I didn't realize when I stopped fighting. I didn't know when I started softening for him.

He cupped my face and I felt his harsh skin. His palm was so big that it covered a major portion of my cheek and neck. His small finger unknowingly tickled below my ear and I lost myself.