Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose

'Simti thi vo dard me is qadar'

'Ki Angdaai bhi le to jism toot jae...'

'Fir bhi vo chali gayi thame vo dagar'

'Jaha pal pal maut Or haivaniyat mandrae...'

'सिमटी थी वो दर्द में इस क़दर'

'की अंगडाई भी ले तो जिस्म टूट जाए...'

'फिर भी वो चली गयी थामे वो डगर'

'जहाँ पल पल मौत और हैवानियत मंडराए...'

'She was so much in pain'

'Even if she takes a breath, the body will break...'

'Still, she went away holding that road'

'Where death and cruelty hover moment by moment...'

***

1628, Mahabaleshgarh, the most powerful and enriched Empire of the entire Hind was enjoying its royalty peacefully. Their royalty and dominance were crying aloud on all the other empires as they haven't lost any war in the last fifty years. The ruthless King and Prince were considered to be the most unkind when it comes to finishing their enemies.

But, little did they know was nothing about a vast conspiracy that was taking birth behind their backs. They were happily conducting their royal meeting on this day but something was fishy.

It was a bright, sunny day and they had a visitor in their Empire too, Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman.

Sultan had traveled miles from Arab to Hind and in an accident, saved the Prince of Mahaleshgarh from a group of dacoits. And for that, the King of Mahableshgarh requested him to ask for something in return. Sultan's face was high when he demanded something in front of everyone in the Royal court meeting, unpredictable to everyone.

When they were thinking of money, gold, ornaments, or any palace, he asked for the Pride of Mahabaleshgarh and the heart of Prince Rajvardhan.

He demanded aloud.

"Iss registan me hamara Gulaab utna hi namumkin hai jitna sookhe me sharab ka...

Lekin ab Kyuki...

Mehfil me Gulaab or Sharab dono hi Maujood hai ...to janab, Waqt ho chala hai hamare nikaah ke Sailaab ka"

"इस रेगिस्तान में हमारा गुलाब उतना ही नामुमकिन है जितना सूखे में शरब का...

लेकिन अब क्युकी...

महफ़िल में गुलाब या शरब दोनो ही मौजूद है...तो जनाब, वक़्त हो चला है हमारे निकाह के सैलाब का"