55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum

VOTE!

Wanna see some romantic and cute scenes... Vote fast and don't forget to vote on all the chapters!

Sultan POV

"Begum!,"

I called aloud reaching her chamber.

Only I knew how those fifteen days passed without her. My lips curved in a smile as I was hiding a gift for her behind my back. But, where was she?

"Begum?"

I called again walking inside, checking in the dressing room.

Her chamber seems silent, clean as if it was untouched.

Had something happened? I doubted.

"Gulaab?" I called again.

But there was no answer from anywhere. I walked outside to check in the garden and the few places she loved to visit. But, I couldn't find her anywhere.

Maybe she was in Hammam as if was early morning and sometimes she used to take bath in the morning. I kept the box on the table and guided my footsteps towards the Hammam.

I knocked before directly entering inside but there was no answer.

Where the hell was she?

Now, I was feeling slightly afraid as if something happened in my absence.

I pushed the door open and to my surprise the water of the pool was untouched. She wasn't even there.

Now, I had to ask someone. I thought not to disturb anyone in this early morning but I think now I had to.

"Nagma,"

I called her.

"NAGMA!,"

I called again while walking back to her chamber and there she came running.

"Sultan,"

She bowed down.

"Where is Begum?"

Her face turned pale and that ignited my anger.

"I asked something, Nagma. Where is she?"

"Sultan... Sultan, she left the Palace,"

She sat on her knees and I yelled.

"What?????????"

"She left????"

"Whyyyyyyy?"

Suddenly, my sight fell on Zeenat who just entered. Maybe because she heard my voice.

"Rafiq,"

"Zeenat, what is she saying?"

I asked walking towards her.

"She is correct, Rafiq!"

"Gulaab was very upset and sad with what you did. You broke her heart,"

"I BROKE HER HEART? What?, When? How?"

I wasn't able to understand even a single word of her.

"You are attacking the Hind and she got to know about it. I tried to stop her but she left,"

"I am attacking Hind?"

Nothing was making sense.

"Yeah, She received a letter," She informed thinning her eyebrows.

"What letter?" I asked.

"Nagma, where is that letter?" She diverted her gaze to Nagma.

Nagma nodded and went from there.