I didn't know but I was feeling sad and tense hearing him saying all these. He never opened up about it to me. I washed his tears and he kissed my palm a little.

"You know Gulaab, I really felt died when I saw her dead. I felt as if there is no use of empire, Butlers, fame and name when you lost your love,"

"Sultan, please calm down,"

Seeing him in this state was making my finger shiver and my heart pain.

"I didn't know what would I do now. I was so lost, so lonely, never knew that my life would be blissful again," his lips trembling while saying all this.

"But then you came in my life and you sew all my wounds. I didn't know how I fall for you, why and when? But, please tell me I didn't betray her," his eyebrows thinned in a row as he asked.

My heart shattered in pieces when he said that. Did he mean, he thought that his love for me was betrayal with her?

"No, you never betrayed her, Sultan," I stated and continued.

"You never gave me her place and nor I deserve. Your love for her is divine and eternal. I have seen in your eyes. I never felt that you forgot her and I don't think you can ever be. It's just we were broken and found each other as the saviours. Or if you think, you are betraying her staying with me, you can leave me. And I mean it. All I want you to be happy be it with anyone. You taught me, love isn't about possessing, it's about sacrificing, how much you can,"

He lifted his gaze to me and pulled me in a hug.

"I am missing her, Gulaab, and I love you so much that I can't even describe. I didn't know the meaning of my life until you came into my life. It was always been war, winning and Kingdom. But, now I know how you feel alive in the presence of true love and why this is way peaceful then even crowning the world,"

He hid his face in my neck and I felt his breath calming down.

"I know you must be missing her very much. But, I am sure she must be feeling hurt seeing you in this condition. She is always alive in your memory and this is important,"

I feathered his hair as he calmed down still hugging me.

"Thank you for being with me, Gulaab,"

He muttered and I kissed his hair.

"Thank you for keeping me with you,"

He smiled releasing the hug and we both sat in silence.

I was looking at him and he was staring at me.

In the middle of woods, on the height of the mountain, with the soothing sunlight falling on our bodies, we talked in our language.

It was soothing to another level. It was beautiful and peaceful.

We stayed there until the faded noise of horses started traveling our ears.

"I think we should join the convoy now," I asked cupping his cheek lightly.

He blinked, his lashes looked so beautiful under the sunlight. He kissed my palm and muttered.

"Sure,"

We both stood up and dusted off our clothes a little. Sitting back on the horse, we both guided back to the convoy.

At the end of the day, we both joined them and then the journey continued for the next thirty-two days.

We traveled day and night and finally reached the Empire.

There was a change in our bonding. It became stronger and better. There were no more trust issues and glitches between our love.