Hyuga: "Who cares about kings? Go die!" He did indeed make the shot. Defense wasn't as easy as before with Kuro-chin's steals. All because Takao was able to steal the steal of the pass Kuro-chin tried to steal and pass to Hyuga-senpai that was stolen from the steal of Kuro-chin. Takao passed outside to Mido-chin. I slowly began approaching him.

Mido-chin: "What are you doing? We are doing everything we can. Defend harder. I began running forward at him as his feet had barely began leaving the ground. "My shooting range isn't that short." I jumped and held my hand up as high as I could in front of Mido-chin. Yet... I'm not blessed with the jumping power of Kaga-chin... The cheering from the crowd echoed around in my brain as I heard the swish of the net behind me. Mido-chin had already went back to defend. "As long as I'm back here, you cannot get behind me with Kuroko's passes. But it's all irrelevant.  My shots are three points, and your counter is only two. Even if we do nothing, the gap will grow wider. As we came up on offense Hyuga-senpai passed Kaga-chin the ball as I looked into his eyes that were focused on Mido-chin. I silently pleaded him to give me the ball. He stood at the three point line ready.

Kaga-chin: "You've got something interesting there. But..." He smirks and his hands shoot out to his right and the ball lands into my hands. I inhaled as I jumped, bringing the ball up above my head. Exhaling I released, letting the ball fly threw the air as I gently landed. I closed my eyes as the sound of the swishing net echoed around my ears. When I opened them, I say Kaga-chin was ready for the put back dunk.

"It's not perfect yet, but I'm getting there." I looked into Mido-chin's eyes, and met his glare with my own. "You know Mido-chin, there's one principal of how I play basketball. We're friends up until the first buzzer and enemies until the last buzzer. I won't break from missing a few blocks." I turned and began running back to defend.

Izuki: "Nice shot." He patted my back as we jogged back.

Hyuga-senpai: "You're form is incredibly unnatural."

"Because I'm not a three point specialist Captain." I smirked at him as I made a snapping motion with my hands. Several tick marks appeared on his forehead.

Mido-chin: "That was a pretty good shot for you." I turned and looked at him. He was dribbling right where the ball had been inbounded to him. "However..." He then shot the ball... from full court.

Hyuga: "You're kidding..." I watched the ball fly threw the air.

Mido-chin: "I told you, it's not that short. My shooting range is the entire court." The crowd erupted into cheers as the net swished followed by a buzzer.

Ref: "The first quarter is over. Two minute interval!" 14-19 at the end of the first. We were all looking dismayed after Mido-chin made that shot.

Coach: "Kuroko-kun, has he always been able to do that?"

Kuro-chin: "No, I only knew he could shoot as far as half court. That's the first time I've seen him shoot from there."

Izuki: "I've seen videos of NBA players making that shot during practice, but trying that in an actual game is ridiculous."

Hyuga: "The Generation of Miracles is ridiculous."

Koganei: "How are we supposed to stop that?"

"Either Kaga-chin will have to jump high enough to block his super high release point... Or I'll have to do the one thing I've never been able to do."

Coach: "What do you mean?"

"I didn't play on Teiko, but I did play against them. Mido-chin and my brother, Atsushi, are the only two people I've never stopped from scoring. The other two I've managed to stop quite a few times. While I've only ever stopped the last once... For now, Kaga-chin, jump as high as you can to block his shot. I'll handle everyone else if I have to." The buzzer sounded as we went back on the court. Shutoku had the ball and Takao passed the ball to Mido-chin who was then guarded by Kuro-chn.

Mido-chin: "You think you can stop me with that?" Mido-chin brushed pass Kuro-chin who attempted to steal the ball from behind when he was brought into a screen by Takao.

Takao: "Hey, now. Don't do crude stuff like that!" Kaga-chin took over on guarding Mido-chin. That went just as well as it has been when the ball swished through the net.

Mido-chin: "Don't get in my way, Takao."

Takao: "Don't be so shy." Once again our offense was stopped by Takao who continued to steal Kuro-chin's passes. Mido-chin grabbed the ball and instantly began to begin his shooting form. I cursed myself mentally as I jumped attempting to disturb his shot at least.

'I'm so useless.' Once again the swish of the net echoed behind me.

Crowd: "There it is! That's two in a row for Midorima!"

Hyuga: "Izuki, give me the ball! We can't rely on those two! We have to go for it ourselves!" He passed Hyuga-senpai the ball who then passed to me. I spun back going for the fadeaway, the ball rolled off my fingertips before the sound of the net filled my ears.

Mido-chin: "No matter how much you score, you cannot stop my shots."

Kaga-chin: "No you don't!" Kaga-chin then felt my pain as the ball soared over his own hand. I stared at the scoreboard for a moment before looking back at Mido-chin. I saw Kaga-chin smiling as he stared down Mido-chin himself.

'Maybe... just maybe this isn't over yet.'