The delinquent furrowed his brows, "Tch what's your problem?" The Delinquent responded to you. "This isn't even your class... You're only here to bother me.. God did Kizuguchi put you up to this? Ugh you stupid delinquents are so annoying." You spat at the shocked blonde.
"I came in here looking for Umeji.. Damn is that really how you talk to people who compliment you? Hate to meet your parents." Gaku snickered at you.

"Tch you good for nothing scum." You growl at the boy before getting up and attempting to walk away but your plans were interrupted when you felt the delinquent grab your arm. "You should watch your mouth. It's not like I care but.. What did we ever do to you?" Gaku had almost looked hurt, "I-." You did not know what to say.

"You guys are bad people! You use aggression to get what you want and you pick on those weaker than you, I have no respect for scum like you!" You spat at Gaku who sighed.
"You clearly know nothing about us. I won't get into it because I personally don't give a shit about your opinion but you have no right to judge us. You don't even know us." Gaku started, letting go of you, "You know.. that day you passed out, Someone was watching you. Umeji noticed and brought you to the Nurse, he even took you home when your mother couldn't get you. Not to mention he saved you from bullies and rapists and you're calling us scum?" Gaku tilted his head.

He had a point. You treated the delinquents harshly all because Umeji broke your phone. Gaku's voice wasn't aggressive at all. His voice was calm yet sharp.

"How do you know all this.. DO Y'ALL SERIOUSLY TALK ABOUT ME?!" You yelled out, angry at the thought of your name coming from the mouths of these delinquents.

"No shit, dumbass" Gaku spat.

"You guys seriously need to get lives. Like find a hobby! Leave me alone!" You yell at the blonde before storming out of the classroom.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were at home, petting your cat as he laid on your belly, sleeping. You picked up your phone and looked through the group chat.

Five smexy girls and Midori

Midoron: Okie guys! How about we go to the Amusement Park on Saturday?

MyWaifu❤: That sounds great!

KuuKuu: mhm

Oof

Mommymilkers: That sounds good

BigtittyMCgee: I'll set my calendar!

You still use a calendar, Saki?

BigtittyMCgee: Y/n, don't even start with me

Midoron: stole arugkny

MyWaifu❤: ?

Mommymilkers: What?

Huh?!

Midoron: stop arguing*

Midoron: Shut up I'm playing Minecrazz🙄

Oh shit! Let me log on, I'll play too

KuuKuu: I'll join your server as well.

MyWaifu❤: Oh! I wanna play

BigtittyMCgee: Ooh! I'mma log on too