Chapter 12

(Ava pov)

           I wake up earlier than usual and sit up in bed and I smile to myself as I look down and see Max sleeping peacefully, I giggle a bit and brush the hair out of his face causing him to nuzzle his head in one of the pillows. I go and reach for my phone picking it up.
*25 texts and 15 missed calls*

           I open up my phone to see that they are all from gabbie and chrissy, I laugh a little to myself and text them both back. After texting both of them back giving them every detail from last night it's now 8am and so I decide to get up. I didn't have any other clothes then what I wore last night and the shirt that max gave me, I slowly get up trying my best not to wake him up as I crawl out of bed I look around for something to wear.

            After a bit of looking I find grey drawstring sweatpants that will most definitely be to big on me, as I put them on and tie them they fall just slightly below my hips, I shrug and go down stairs. I go into the kitchen and look through the refrigerator and find a carton of eggs and a pack of bacon, I get out two pans and turn on the stove.

(Max pov)

As I open my eyes I'm immediately hit with the smell of breakfast I sit up in bed slowly and I turn and look beside me, Ava isnt there I smile to myself as I realize she must be the one cooking. I get up out of bed and grab my phone putting it in the pocket in my sweatpants.

I try my best to be quiet going down the stairs wanting to sneak up on her. When I get down and into the kitchen I see her in my clothes standing in front of the stove cooking. I smile at how big my clothes are on her and make me way over to her, wrapping my arms around her "hey little one" I say softly into her ear and I lightly kiss her neck causing her to giggle a bit.

"Hey" she says as she turns around facing me before putting her arms behind my neck "might I just say that you look absolutely adorable in my clothes" I look into her eyes as she blushes. "Do you want anything to eat?" she asks me and I nod "of course I'm starving" I smile and kiss her cheek and she nods and I go sit on the couch turning on the tv.

(Ava pov)

As I finish cooking breakfast for max and me my phone starts ringing I pick it up and answer "hello?" I say "hey ava where are you it's gaege" the man says "I'm with someone why?" I ask confused "just come home please I need your help" and with that he hung up. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist "who was that little one?" he says kissing me softly "one of my friends he said that he needed my help with something" I shrug.

            After we finish eating max says that he'll do the dishes so I go and sit on the couch turning on the TV putting on the Christmas movie elf, even though it's November. Max comes back and sits on the couch watching the movie with me, I move and sit in his lap "hey cutie" he smiles "hey" I say and lay my head in his chest as gently strokes my hair "do you wanna do something tonight?" he asks, "sure what is it" he smile and kisses my forehead "that's a surprise but your are gonna need different clothes even though you look hella adorable in mine" I blush vigorously and kiss him.

A few hours later max drops me off back at my house, as soon as I open the door I see mully trying to avoid him as best as I can I quietly go up stairs but I fail. "Where were you last night? You didn't come home" he says sternly "who are you my dad?" I scoff and roll my eyes as I go up and into my room.

(Mully pov)

I know I shouldn't be but I'm jealous as hell, just seeing her with another guy makes my blood boil. She was mine and I fucked it up I don't even know why I got back together with lexi. I'm still so in love with Ava but she moved on, I'll get her back somehow but first I gotta start by breaking up with lexi.

         I go up to my room where she's at, I open the door and walk in before sitting down on the bed "hey daddy" she says which make me feel a small pit in my stomach "listen" I sigh "we need to breakup like for good so get your stuff and get out" I say dead serious she looks at me shocked and starts to cry as she gets he stuff and leaves.

(Ava pov)

           I get ready to go out with max, putting on black ripped jeans and a hoodie and combat boots doing my hair and makeup. I go down stairs and see the guys standing in the kitchen "hey" I say and narrator hugs me "so how was it last night?" he ask and I blush "it was everything I loved it so much" he smiles "we are all so happy for you" as he says that there is a knock on the door "who could that be?" Eddie says looking at me.

            He answers the door and it's max "hello?" Eddie says and looks back at me with a smile "hello uhm is Ava here I'm max" he holds out his hand, Eddie shakes it. He comes in "hey baby" he says and hugs me "hey" I kiss him. "Awwwweee" they guys say in unison I give them the death stare.

             Max laughs "you ready princess" I nod "yeah let's go" I smile and hold his hand as we walk outside to his car it's freezing cold, he turns on the heat for me as he starts driving. I turn on the radio and the song love back by why don't we it's playing, I start singing along.

A/n : hellooo guys hope you enjoyed this chapter as always vote and comment if you liked it you don't have to but it would be appreciated bye for nowww.

Word count: 1101