Chapter 10

(Ava pov)

The next morning when I wake up it takes me a little to realize where I am and what happened yesterday, I get up out of bed and head outside to my car, unlocking it I grab my bag with some of my clothes in it and I go back to me and juicys hotel room and go to the bathroom turning on the water and get undressed as I get in the shower, I get in and wash my hair and my body, I sit down on the ground and I start to cry as I think of what happened.

Like 10 minutes later I hear a knock on the door "Ava it's me juicy" I hear the door open, I stop crying "y-yeah" I answer "are you alright" he asks and I rub my eyes a bit "yeah I'm alright" I say "you don't sound like it, but we can talk when you get out okay?" he says and he leaves the bathroom and I start crying again, when I get out of the shower my phone starts ringing.

And it's mully calling me I hit decline but he keeps calling me anyways so I turn my phone off completely, I get dressed and leave the bathroom seeing juicy sitting on the bed on his phone and I flop down next to him "hey you alright?" he asks "no mully keeps calling me and he won't stop so I shut off my phone" .

(Juicy pov)

She looks so sad about this whole thing reasonably enough, I don't know how to help her.... I feel the sudden urge to hug her so I do, I hug her tightly and she surprisingly hugs back just as tight I smile and look at her as I pull away from the hug, I kiss her and she kisses back, I put both my hands on the sides of her face kissing her deeper.

"I want y-you" she says causing me to blush nodding my head and kissing her neck, sucking on it a bit leaving hickeys, she moans a little fuck she's so cute when she does that.

(Ava pov)

I moan a little when he kisses my neck, leaving hickeys as he starts to undress me, taking off my shirt and my pants he smirks and takes off my panties and starts eating me out "mmmm fuck gaege~" I moan as he starts to finger me as well making me moan more"ahhh ~" he stops and takes off his pants.

He strokes himself before putting his cock inside of me and starts pounding me "fuck baby your so tight ~" he moans and I moan as well "fuck~" he smiles as he cums inside of me and I kiss him deeply, he kisses back he starts playing with my hair and I giggle, "hey baby I think we should head back okay princess" he smiles and start to help me get dressed, once I am we go to the car and he started to drive back to the house.

(Mully pov)

Ava won't answer her phone so me and Eddie go out to start looking for her but before we can someone knock on the door, I open it seeing that it's Lexi "what the hell do you want" I say rolling my eyes at her "what daddy you knew I was coming over" she says as she hugs me "get the fuck off of me" I push her off of me "mmm daddy" she pouts and looks up at me.

I hear someone pull into the drive way, it Ava and juicy "Ava" I run up to her and try to hug he but juicy gets in front of me and lexi yells "daddy who's that?" she walks over to her "she is my new girlfriend" juicy says and kisses her and she kisses back... I feel my heart break... Lexi looks at me and smiles "well daddy let's go to your room" she says "no leave me the fuck alone and stop calling me that" .

(Ava pov)

I grab gaeges hand and go inside and we go up to my room and hug him tightly "you okay baby?" he looks down at me and I nod my head and we both sit down on my bed and I sit in his lap he smiles and kisses my forehead "I'm here for you baby don't worry" he says as he plays with my hair and lays back on my bed "why don't you get some rest princess" I nod and he smiles as he turns on the TV and he holds me as I fall asleep.

(Juicy pov)

I smile and hold ava while she sleeps she's so cute and I watch TV, a few hours later she starts to wake up and sits up and straddles me as she rubs her eyes "hey little cutie how'd you sleep?" I ask her "great" she says as she smiles and I kiss her "your adorable" I smile....

A/n : new chapter lovess don't forget to vote if you like it and comment you don't have to but it would be appreciated but bye for now everyone see you in the next one.

Word count: 877