Chapter 8

Ava pov :

Around like two or so hours later I finally wake up and me and mully both get up and I go down stairs in sit on the couch with Eddie "hey bro what you doing" I ask "nothing much" he says and i go on my phone and I wait for mully to come down stairs.

Once he does he sits next to me "hey princess what you doing" he asks me as I look up at him "not much daddy" I smile softly and he kisses me and I kiss back, "get a room you two" Eddie says obviously joking around and I laugh, and he leaves and goes upstairs.

"Wanna watch a movie or something babygirl?" he asks "sure daddy" he smiles and puts on a princess movie and I smile and kiss him "I love you daddy" I say as I move so I'm sitting in his lap and hold his hands while I play with his fingers "I love you too baby" he smiles at me and I watch the movie.

⚠️⚠️smut warning you can scroll past if you want⚠️⚠️

Like ten minutes into the movie I start squirming around in his lap on purpose, trying to get him hard again, after a little bit of me squirming I feel him getting hard against my ass, he leans in my ear and whispers "aww is my little baby needy for daddy again" I feel him smirk against my neck as he starts to kiss it, I bite my lip and nod my head.

He starts to take off my pants and then my panties "let's try something princess he says as he starts to take his cock out of his pants." let's try cock warming baby girl "he smirks and slowly slips his cock inside of me, he moans slightly.

"Now princess isn't allowed to move to much you can only just have daddy inside you okay?" he look at me and I nod my head "use your words kitten" he smirks and I blush Vigoursly "yes daddy I u-understand" he smiles "good little slut, now we can watch the movie okay baby" he grabs and holds my hand.

About halfway into the movie I start getting more and more needy so I start ever so subtly rocking my hips back and forth trying to get the least amount of pleasure at the very least trying not to move so much that mully notices.

After rocking my hips ever so slightly I start needing more because that little am out just isn't enough at that point, so I start moving my hips a little faster it's at that moment that mully realises what I'm trying to do.

(Mully pov)

During the movie about halfway through I start to feel ava start rocking her hips back and forth, I let it go for a few minutes and let her keep going because if I'm gonna be honest, I was getting harder every fucking second I was inside of her, she was so tight and so I just kept watching the movie while I let her keep going.

After a little I smirk and lean my head down and start kissing her neck, sucking and biting on it making me leave really big and dark hickeys all over her neck, and I lift my head up a bit and whisper in her ear "are you having fun trying to ride daddy's cock my little slut hmm?~" .

(Ava pov)

"Are you having fun trying to ride daddy's cock my little slut hmm?~" he ask and I nod my head blushing as I look up at him while he smirks down at me "use your fucking words princess~" he says with a slight grin masking his features, I blush more" y-yes daddy~".

He laughs as he looks down at me into my eyes, and I look back up into his "does my little slut want her daddy to fuck her, is that what she needs?" he asks with false empathy in his voice, I nod my head "yes daddy~" I smirk and he flips us over which causes his cock to come out of me making me whimper.

            He smirks "such a needy little girl for daddy" he says as he slowly starts putting his cock back inside of me, making me moan a little as he smiles  "my pretty baby" I kisses me softly, as he starts thrusting his cock deeply inside of me as he let's out groans of pleasure, he puts his hand on my throat as he speeds up his thrusts, as I am very close to cumming, he pulls out all the sudden causing me to start whimpering because I was so close to my climax. "Aww what's wrong baby girl were close" he says with again with false sympathy in his voice.

             I nod my head "aww poor baby, do you want daddy back inside of you hmmm?" I nod my head "yes daddy" he chuckles "well to bad princess your gonna have to wait" he says as he looks down at me, making me blush, I start whimpering more and more from not being able to cum "princess, daddy will be right back, but you aren't allowed to touch while I'm gone baby girl and If you do daddy is gonna have to punish you okay baby?" he asks me "okay d-d-daddy" I say as I stutter "that's my good little girl" he says as he gets up off of the couch.

          As badly as I wanted to touch I held myself back from doing so because I didn't want to be punished, around 10 minuets later mully comes back, he looks at me "did my little girl touch at all while daddy was gone?" he asks and I shake my head "good little girl" he smiles "I think you deserve a reward hmm?" I nod my head "then beg for it if you want it kitten~" he smirks and I look up at him "please daddy I need it so bad I want it daddy please~" I beg him and he just smile very slowly putting his cock back inside of me making me let out soft sighs, he starts picking up his pace making me moan more "f-fuck d-daddy"I moan out loudly "c-can I c-cum daddy p-please" I beg him "cum for daddy princess" he says pounding me faster and harder getting me closer and closer to cumming, finally I cum all over his cock as he pulls out.

⚠️⚠️end of smut ⚠️⚠️

        "Such a good girl who I love so much" he smiles and kissing me automatically laying down next to me holding me in his arms beginning aftercare "was I too rough cutie?" he asks "no daddy your okay" I smile softly "good" he says and smiles as well, and the movie ends and people start coming down stairs, so I quickly cover us up with a blanket that was already on the couch and they look over at us which makes me blush, and they just go into the kitchen.

A/n : heyooo everyone two updates wow I didn't think I would and one of my friends helped me write some of this so thank you to her and thanks to her and thank you to all of you guys for your patience and support throughout this story and sorry for not updating it as much as I would like too and as always please vote if you like this but you don't have to if you don't want to and please comment your thoughts,there will be more chapters,that's pretty much it so bye for noww.

Total word count : 1295