Chapter 5 (part 2)

Still mully pov :
          After I get dressed and finish doing everything I need to I go back into me and Ava's room and as I look at her I think to myself "she's perfect" I smile softly to myself before going over and kissing her cheek softly, I go into the hallway and knock on eddies door I hear a small voice obviously gabby, so I walk in not only to see gabby but chrissy as well 'perfect' I say to myself with a slight smile and I walk over to them "hey I need you guys to help me with something important" I say looking at the both of them "why are you dressed up all nice for?" gabby asks with a small giggle, I sigh "that's what I need your guys help with its something for Ava " they look at each other then back at me Chrissy smiles "of course we'll help what do you want us to do?" she asks, I tell them the plan I had, when I'm eventually done telling them what the plan is they both smile and get up going to Ava's room and I smile to myself before going down stairs and getting in my car.

Gabbys pov :
     Once me and chrissy get to Ava's room we both just walk in and I shake Ava a little in attempt to wake her up "Ava wake uppp!" she doesn't budge "jeez she's a heavy sleeper" I say and laugh a little as I look at chrissy after a little while of trying to wake her up she finally wakes up "good morning sleepy head" I laugh a little "come on get up you've go a big day today.

Ava's pov :
After being woken up by chrissy and gabby I rub my eyes for a second "ughhh but it's so earlyyyy" I complain. "Girl it's literally 10:30 and your definitely gonna wanna get up because your gonna love what's happening today!" Chrissy says with a smile and I sigh "fine fineee I'll get up" I say as I get up and look at them "so what-" I'm cut off by gabby "okay now that you are finally up go get in the shower and me and chrissy will find something for you to wear" she says and I laugh a little as I make my way into the bathroom but turning around and looking at them "I'll let you pick what I wear just don't make me look stupid" I say with a slight smile "girl tell me a time when that's ever happened" gabby says as she look at me "you have a point" I say and she laughs "good now go showerr" , "okay okay I'm going" I laugh as I go in the bathroom putting on some music more specifically 'sex on fire by kings of leon' (fitting I know right and I'll also link this above) I wait for the water to warm up before getting in and as I start to wash my hair I sing a long to the song a bit (yes I knoww same thing as mullyy lol)

The dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving I'm driving
Soft lips are open Them knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying
You're dying
I finish washing my hair and then wash my body before getting out and wrapping myself in a towel and I brush my teeth and dry my hair brushing it out and deciding what I want to do with it 'hmmm I'll wait till the girls show me what outfit they picked out for me ' I think to myself.

Chrissy pov :
As me and gabby are going through Ava's closet looking for a dress for her to wear I find one "oh my god...." I say as I look over at gabby holding up the dress "she's gonna love that one!" gabby says as I nod in agreement, "okay now all we need is some shoes for her to wear but which ones?,... She has so many " I say." we'll find some " gabby says as we both start looking for shoes that go with the dress." I found someee! " gabby says and shows them to me. " hell yes! I love those" I smile and we knock on the bathroom door where Ava is.

Ava's pov :
All of the sudden I hear a knock on the bathroom door and see gabby holding up some high heels and chrissy holding up a beautiful dress I smile "okay I admit it you guys did an amazing job with the outfit" I look at them "we know" they both say in unison and we all laugh "okay now put it on and we'll help you with your hair and makeup."

Mully pov :
I get in my car and drive into town grabbing a few things I need, one of those things being flowers for her and the other is a biggg surprise which I know she's gonna love, after getting her surprise I then get her flowers and drive back to the house and get out of my car standing on the side as I wait for Ava.

Ava pov :
After Chrissy and gabby finally get done with my hair and makeup up I take a second to look at myself in the mirror and smile brightly thanking them for their help with everything.
(The outfit and look)

I smile and hug them both before grabbing my phone and my purse and leaving when I walk outside  I see mully standing there at the side of his car holding some beautiful flowers I smile and blush as I look at him, as I get closer to him he says "w...

I smile and hug them both before grabbing my phone and my purse and leaving when I walk outside I see mully standing there at the side of his car holding some beautiful flowers I smile and blush as I look at him, as I get closer to him he says "well well well don't you look absolutely stunning" he smirks a little at the now more visible blush on my cheeks "and don't you look absolutely handsome" he laughs a little and when I'm close enough to him he pulls me in gently by my waist and kisses me passionately and I kiss him back just as passionate, he smile "you ready cutie?" I smile and nod my head "mhmmm" I hum in response as I get in the passengers side of the car.....
To be continued....

A/N: haha cliffhanger... Don't worry I'm already writing the next chapterr which should be out tonight as welll so be ready for that cause I have a lottt of ideas for date and it's gonna be awesome so that being saiddd stick around for the next part which should definitely be out in like the next hour or so... Anyywayyyss I'm out see y'all in the next chapter and make sure to vote if you want too you don't have to thoughhh and yeah thats it okay now I'm actually out byyyeee