Chapter 11

-time skip to 3 months later -

(Ava pov)

      It's around 12:20 and me and gabby are out shopping not a lot has changed but me and juicy didn't work out so I'm single again, I've gotten pretty good at ignoring mully too and Lexi moved in and now her and mully are dating which to be honest I hate so ever since I told gabby and chrissy they have both been setting me up on blind dates.

        I don't mind it to be completely honest but I none of the guys really do it for me which sucks because I would like to meet someone to get him off of my mind, as I'm lost in thought gabby snaps her fingers in front of my face "yo earth to ava" she laughs as she does so "yeah" I say as I turn to look at her "you like completely spaced out anyways what about this dress I like it" she says as she holds up a dark purple almost black dress it's medium length "I love that it will look so good on you."

          She smile "then I'll get this one" she says and we walk up to the cashier to pay for the dress, which she got because her and Eddie are going out tonight and hes gonna propose but she doesn't know that yet, as we are checking out the guy at the cash register looks at me and smiles "my names max" he say and gabby nudges me "uhh hi I'm Ava" I say "well hello I just wanted to say I think your very beautiful" he says looking in my eyes I blush and look down a bit "thank you" I say "can I have your number?" he asks and I nod and give it to him and we leave.

         When we get into the car gabby looks at me "holy shit what was that" she asks with a huge smile on her face "I don't know" as I say that I get a text.

??? : hey Ava it's max
Ava: hey max
Max: hey I was wondering if you would maybe wanna go on a date with me??
Ava:  sure I'd love to!
Max : cool how about tomorrow at 5 pm
Ava: sounds good to me

           Gabby giggles cause she was reading the texts the whole time "oh my god girl he likes youu" she says with another huge smile and calls Chrissy to tell her about, which she had pretty much the same reaction. When we get home gabby goes up to her and Eddies room and me and Chrissy help her get ready.

- an hour later -

         Gabby and Eddie have just left and I'm in my room cleaning and rearranging my room cause it wasn't too late and I was bored after 2 or so hours I go down stairs to where narrator is and sit on the couch with him and go on my phone "whos that?" he say cause I was smiling at my phone "this guys" I say "ohhh who is ittt?" he looks at me "his name is max and I met him earlier today when I was out with gabby and we're gonna go on a date tomorrow" I say with a smile "oh my god I'm happy for you" he says "I'm glad your getting out and meeting people" he goes back to watching TV "thanks" I say and go back to texting max.

          After a little while I leave and go get some food going to McDonald's and eating inside by myself, when I'm done eating I just go for a drive listening to music as I drive singing along to the song I'm listening to which is driving me by serayah.

somethin', okay, okay
Still get it bumpin' like an 808
You ain't gotta worry 'bout what's on my plate
Tony the Tiger, I'm grrrreat
You ain't really talkin' 'bout nothin' sherade
Watch out, lil' boy
I drop the top, then I hop out, lil' boy

        I keep driving for a while till I get tired enough that I go home, when I get the I go to my room and take a shower and climb into bed quickly falling asleep.

- the next morning -

(Ava pov)

              I wake up and go down stairs seeing gabby and Chrissy on the couch so I go and sit with them and gabby immediately shows me her hand with the ring on it "I'm so happy for you!" I say hugging her and then we sit down with me in between them "so are you ready for tonight" Chrissy says as Lexi come see down the stairs "oh whats happening tonight" she say "none of your fucking business" I say and go back to me, Chrissy and Gabby's conversation "yeah I'm so ready, do you guys wanna help me get ready?" I ask and there faces light up "hell yes" they both say at the same time "you should start getting ready by 3 cause we'll need an hour or two" gabby says and Chrissy nods.

It's 2:56 and Chrissy and gabby barge in my room "you get in the shower and we'll pick out something for you to wear" Chrissy says and I nod and get up going into the bathroom to get in the shower, turning the water on waiting for it get warm.

(Chrissy pov)

Once Ava gets in the shower me and gabby start looking through her clothes, after like 20 minutes of looking through her clothes we finally put together an outfit for her to wear, a black t-shirt and a camo army jacket with some blue jeans and low top black and white converses, we put the clothes out for her and watch TV while we wait for her to get out of the shower when she's out we hand her the clothes and she gets dressed.

(Ava pov)

After I'm done getting dressed gabby and Chrissy come in and do my hair and makeup, it's simple but cute and I like it, when they're done it's around the time that max said he would be here so I wait for him and In like another 10 minutes he's here "good luck and don't mess up my masterpiece" Chrissy says and hugs me "have fun and don't do anything we wouldn't do" gabby laughs and I nod and leave, max is standing outside his car "you look amazing" he says and smile "so do you" I say, he's wearing black ripped jeans and black and white vans and a black leather jacket and a band shirt and some rings on both of his hands and he has black messy hair which was really fluffy too, he opens the door for me and I get in the car and he goes around and gets in on the other side.

After a bit of driving we get to this really nice restaurant and he get the door for me "ready cutie" he says which makes me blush and nod as I get out of the car, while we start to walk in he grabs my hand which makes me smile we get in and get to our table and we look at the menus for what we're going to order, 5 minutes later the Waiter comes to get our drinks I order a sweet tea and he gets a water, after he brings us our drinks we order our food I get a cheesesteak and he gets pizza, while we wait for our food we talk about just random stuff the whole time.

          As we finish eating he pays for everything and we leave getting back in the car "wanna go to the fair with me tonight cutie?" he asks and I nod "hell yeah" he just smiles and drives to the fair, we get there and go on a few rides like the tilt a whirl and a few other then we go to the walkthrough haunted house and when we start it's not so bad but then something jumps out at me and I grab onto his arm "it's okay cutie I got you" he says and let's me cling on to his arm, when we're done there we go and get on the Ferris wheel we get on and get stuck at the top and he looks at me and smiles before softly kissing me "you look beautiful" he says in a slightly deeper tone of voice.

I blush and stutter "t-thanks"he smile and I lay my head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride and one its done we go and play a few games and at the one he wins me a stuffed frog as he hands it to me he say "for you gorgeous" I smile "thank you" we walk around for a bit and I start getting tired "hey do you want me to take you back home or do you wanna stay at my place for tonight and I'll bring you home in the morning" he asks "your place" I say "okay little one" he grabs and holds my hand making me smile as we walk back to his car and he pick me up putting me in the passengers seat and gets in himself and drives to his place.

"Hey cutie wake up we're here" he says gently shaking me as he get out picking me up and carrying me inside "can I use your shower?" I ask and he nods "yeah and you can sleep in one of my shirts and I can sleep on the couch you can take my bed okay" I nod and he shows me to the bathroom and I get in the shower when I'm done I find one of his shirts sitting on the counter so I put it on and go into his room and lay down next to him and he stand up and kisses my cheek and hands me the stuffed frog and goes to walk away but I grab his wrist "stay..." he nods and lays down behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and we both fall asleep.

(A/n : heyyy sorry for the long wait I hope you guys like this chapter cause I had fun writing it but if you did vote on it you don't have to and comment let me know what you think laterrr.

Word count: 1745