Chapter 7

(Ava pov)
It was around 8:30 am when I finally woke up I open my eyes too see mully sleeping peacefully and I smile as I look at him, before kissing his cheek and getting up and putting on a simple outfit and I mean simple as in black ripped skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

       When I get downstairs I go right in to the kitchen because I'm starving so that being said I make breakfast for myself and enough for everyone else in the house to, I make eggs and bacon and I make some toast too.

         Once I'm done making breakfast I go upstairs and go to juciys room and I quietly open the door and walk over to his bed trying my best not to wake him up and then I start shaking him while trying to hold back my laughter "come on get upppp!" I say as I keep shaking him.

          Finally once he wakes up he gives me the death stare "it's to early to get up" he complains "pfft you don't even know what time it is" I say as I roll my eyes at him "exactly" he says laying back down "well I made food but I guess you don't want it... So more for us" I say "food, I'll be right down.. Don't let them touch my food"I laugh as he jolts out of bed "I won't I promise "I laugh as I walk out and head to narrators room.

         I knock on his door and then walk in "hey get up I made breakfast" I say as I shake him awake as well "I'll be down in a few"he's says and I leave to wake up Josh and Eddie, and when I went to get the up both tabby and chrissy were awake so I just had them get those two up and last but not least was mully.

       I walk in room and get on my bed sitting on top of mullys waist, straddling him and I lean down to kiss him "daddy wake up I made breakfast" I say as I kiss him and he ends up kissing back "ouu that's sounds good babygirl" he says in a groggy morning voice making me instantly blush "... But babygirl do you know what would taste even better princess?.." he asks "no what is it daddy?" I ask as he smirks "... You would kitten" I bites his lip, before flipping us over so the he is now on top of me...

⚠️⚠️smut warning if you don't want to read it⚠️⚠️

       He kisses me deeply and I kiss back placing both of my hands on the sides of his face as I kiss him, I could feel him getting hard as he pulls away from the kiss "mmm baby girl do you wanna know what would be fun?" he asks "shower sex" he says as he leaned down and whispers that in my ear.

(Mully pov)

        God I wanted her so bad "hey baby girl do you wanna know what would be fun?" I ask her as I pull away from her kiss "shower sex" I whisper in ear and she blushes immediately.

(Ava pov)

         I blush immediately after he says that and I look up at him and nod my head "I'll meet you in the bathroom then babygirl" he smirks and I get up and make my way to the bathroom, taking off my clothes and starting the shower waiting for it to get warm, one it is I get in and wait for mully.

(Mully pov)

         As soon as she get up and is in the bathroom I take out my cock and stroke it a bit making myself completely hard and after I hear the water running for a little I get up and go in the bathroom I open the door taking off my clothes and opening the shower curtain as I look ava up and down I smirk "hey princess"I bite my lip.

(Ava pov)

         After a little mully opens the shower curtain and looks me up and down while smirking "hey princess" he says with a kinda deep voice while biting his lip, making me blush "hey daddy" I smile softly, as he gets in the shower with me, putting me against the wall kissing me deeply, I obviously kiss back as I feel his very hard cock rubbing up against my pussy causing me gasp a little at the sudden friction "you like that princess~" he smirks and grabs his cock and starts purposely making it rub up again my pussy "awww my poor little baby, you want it so bad don't you huh?" he asks looking at me I nod my head "aww I need you to use your words princess or daddy's just gonna keep teasing you till you can't take it anymore" he smirks "so use your words princess" I look at him "please d-daddy I need it so bad" I start to beg him.

        He smiles and kisses me "such a good little slut  for me" he smiles and slowly starts teasing me with his cock moving it up and down between my pussy lips and then slowly slips it inside of me, causing me to moan "mmm daddy~" I say in between breathy moans "mmm fuck baby girl your moans are so cute, I want you to let everyone in this house know how much of a little slut you are for me" he says as he keeps pounding my pussy with his cock harder and faster than before "fuck yes d-daddy" I moan out loudly "yes just like that for daddy my little slut is so cute when she's needy for daddy's cock" he moans out as he keeps fucking me and he starts to kiss my neck sucking on it and softly biting my neck causing it to leave really dark and really big hickeys all over my neck "f-fuck d-daddy I'm g-gonna c-cum~" I moan out louder pretty much screaming "mmm fuck cum for daddy you little slut mm you want daddy to fill you up with his cum and make you my little cum d-dumpster" he says, and I nod my head "the b-beg princess" , "please d-daddy I n-need it so bad, I w-want you to fill me up like t-the little c-cum d-dumpster I am" I moan out.

        After a little longer of him thrusting inside of me we both cum at the same time, and he kisses me "you such a good girl for me baby and I love you so much" he says with a smile "I love you too daddy" I smile and wash my hair and body and he does the same and we both get out and get dressed and then we go down stairs for breakfast, but when we get there everyone else had already ate and left us some though, I laugh a little "at least the left us some" he laughs "yeah your right" we get our food and sit down and eat our breakfast.

⚠️⚠️end of smut ⚠️⚠️

          When we are done we both go back upstairs to cuddle and watch a movie together and I eventually end up falling asleep halfway through the movie.

(Mully pov)

          After breakfast me and Ava went up to my room to cuddle and watch a movie, and she ended up falling asleep halfway through it, God she was so cute, she was probably tired from our shower, I kiss her forehead "I love you so much baby girl" ...

-end of chapter- 

A/N: heyoooo sorry for leaving you guys again here's a new chapter, school is almost over sooo I'll most likely be writing a lot more so I hope you like it and please if you did vote on it or comment but until the next chapter bye for now I love you all and thank you for your support byeee

Mean it (mully x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें