"I have something to tell you, I know why the witches are after us."

  "Isn't it because of Loranda? She probably did something bad to them and now they want her back but we are the ones suffering the consequences. We should just feed her to them I don't get why we are protecting her. She needs to pay for what she has done. I think it's time to fulfill the prophecy Lianna and end it all here. More lives can't be lost because of her." Jonathan stared at her with disdain and spoke with so much hatred and anger.

  "There are a lot of things you don't know about Jonathan, we need to talk about it. Loranda isn't at fault here." I said and he scoffed.

   "Sam come over here. It seems Loranda has been messing with Lee's head." Sam came over and he and Loranda stared at each other with hate.

"Can you believe? Lee's saying that Loranda is not to blame for all our misfortune, imagine the nonsense. Loranda must have messed with her head, can you do something about that?" Jonathan asked and Sam said nothing for a while before sighing.

  "What did she say to you Lee?" Sam asked and I narrated the whole thing to him and surprisingly he didn't look surprised.

  He knew? What was I thinking? He was a wizard after all.

  "You knew about it." I accused, "you knew about the real prophecy, you knew that Loranda was being controlled and you didn't do anything about that. That's cruel Sam, what else do you know about, what else are you hiding from me?" I angrily asked.

   Is this why Loranda doesn't like him? How could he just leave her in their hands? Why didn't he try releasing her?

  "There are other things I know about but it's not in my place to tell. There's nothing I could have done to help Loranda. Those witches are the oldest witches to have ever lived, my powers isn't as strong as theirs, what I can do is limited. I just need to keep on protecting you and yes I knew Loranda was not the real enemy but the witches but I couldn't tell you about it because at that time you wouldn't have understood. " He said and I scoffed.

  "You were the one that wiped my memories, why? What other things do I not know about that I used to?" I angrily asked, I was tired of being left in the dark. I needed answers.

   "Your parents wanted me to wipe your memory because they thought it would protect you. I was against it at first but later agreed to it. There were things you needed to forget that if you remembered it would have hurt you."

  "Things like what?" I asked angrily. Why do people think it's better to hide things than reveal them?

  "Some are not in my place to tell Lianna." Sam said looking away from me.

"Calm down Lianna, you will find out soon. Everything is already unfolding." Aria said and I stated at her suspiciously. Did she know something I didn't? Of course she did, she's Damon's sister. She probably shared the same secret with him but what were they hiding?

  "This has something to do with Damon doesn't it. What are you people hiding?"

  "Let him tell you by himself." Loranda said softly, "no one else will except if you happen to find out for yourself."

  "Do you know what he's hiding as well? Why am I the one that is always left in the dark? " I angrily asked. It was frustrating, no one barely tells me anything especially when it concerns me.

  "Because it's better that way, what you don't know can't hurt you. " Aria said quietly and I was about to say something I would have regretted so I ran away.

   I needed to breathe, to find somewhere to stay and just be alone with my thoughts. It was times like this that I wished I could shift but no, Sam had to put a spell that prevented me from shifting as well. All of this wasn't fair, everyone was hiding something from me and lying to me.

   When I was sure that I was far away from them I sat down on a fallen tree and sighed.

  What were they hiding? Why couldn't they just tell me? Was that why Damon didn't want to mate with me?

   I could hear them calling out to me but I didn't reply. It's not like they were going to tell me the truth anyway. No one really cared about how I felt.

  "Lianna come out please." I could hear them say but still said nothing.

  "It's time to go to the pack, the witches are gone. You need to see Damon. " Sam said and I nodded.

  Yes, I needed to see him and demand for him to tell me everything he knew. No more lies, no more secrets.

Thanks for reading,
What do you think of the chapter and the new title and cover?

  I changed the title from running to The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy and the cover as well. Let me know what you think of it?