chapter 49: misson

Začať od začiatku

"i have my ways" he lays on his side "when's the last time you slept for more than 3 hours" i examine his face and he sighs "go get ready niki" he sits up and my brows raise "luciano" he leans over to his nightstand and grabs his phone.

"niki" he unlocks his phone and i take it from him "Luciano" i throw his phone to the side. "answer me" luciano looks at me annoyed "I don't know" I nod.

"That's not good,Luciano, you need sleep" he sighs. "i'm fine niki seriously i don't need it" i tilt my head and him and move my body closer to his.

"You're not fine Luciano,you shouldn't be fine right now" i sit on my knees and my hands touch his face. my thumb rests on his cheeks and he smiles softly.

"Tonight we're going to try and get some rest, okay?" he looks very unsure "niki i can't" i stroke his cheek "that's why we're going to try. It's okay if we can't sleep but it doesn't hurt to try" i move myself onto his lap and Luciano's hand goes around my waist.

"okay. i'll try" i smile a bit and take my hand away from his face. "good" i lean back and grab luciano's phone. Luciano pulls me back up and I laugh a little handing him his phone.

Lucainos takes his phone and puts it to the side. He looks down at my wrist with concern spread on his face. his hands grab my wrist gently and he examines it. What is he doing?

"When did he do this?" Luciano looks up and me and my heart sinks shit "huh? Hazel and I were play fighting" i laugh a little. Luciano looks back at the dark oval shaped bruises on my wrist. he presses down on the bruise and I take a sharp inhale.

"nicoletta." He looks at me angry "When did he do this" Luciano looks back up at me.

"at the funeral. i got him off of me before he could do or say anything that would actually hurt me i'm fine" i pull my hand away "niki-" i place my hand over his mouth "no"

he pulls my hand away "what did he say to you,what did he do to you. how did it happen." he stares at me intensely "i spoke my mind,tried to walk away,he pulled me back and then told me he was tired of my shit. i put him in his place after a minute"

luciano stares at me for a moment before he grabs his phone "you should go get ready,i'll be back in a little" luciano moves me off of him "where are you going?" i sit up on his bed "i'll take about it later"

he walks out of the room alright then.

...

Looking at myself in the mirror, the rhinestone chain mail dress with the sides cut so my thighs are on display sits on my body perfectly. The dress is held together by a few thin chains and exposes my tattoo. It's not the most comfortable dress but it's so worth it.

The dress somehow sinches at my waist adding an even more sexy factory to the whole thing. you're getting all pretty for a murderer. the thought makes me sick to my stomach it will be fine

I put on my heels and head out the door to Hazel's room. I walk in and head to her bathroom where she's putting some mascara on. "damn" hazel wears a black corset mesh dress. i lean on the doorframe and she looks over at me.

Hazel's eyes widen "if you don't leave luciano for me i'm gonna kill him" i laugh a little and walk over to her "look at you hot stuff,i might just have to steal you later" i wink at her through the mirror and she laughs.

i lean my lean my head on her exposed shoulder and wrap my arms around her waist."okay but in all seriousness you look hot as fuck" i put my chin on her shoulder.

"why thank you niki" she smiles "look at you that dress is gonna have everyone's knees in that club weak" i laugh a little.

Hazel closes her mascara and puts it back in the organizer on her counter. "Alright let me grab my bag and we can go sexy" she smiles and i move away from her and follow hazel out the bathroom.