Chapter 34

I walked to Soryu Oh's office knocked on the door there was no answer. One of the Dragons men said, Princess Boss, is working on the field. I told him okay let's start the party without him okay Princess.  I walked back into the room called the men and said these gifts are from Soryu Oh and the wrapped gifts are from me enjoy. The men cheered and opened their gifts they all said thank you, Princess. I took pictures of the men opening their gifts so Soryu Oh can see them later when he gets back. We all ate yummy food chatted. Samijima took me back to the hotel to finish packing for the trip to Tokyo.  After I was done packing I jumped in the shower I wrapped my leg with plastic and tape to cover up the stitches I got from saving Soryu Oh life. Once out of the shower, I put on my pregnancy yoga pants and put on a Soryu Oh shirt it was big and loose and comfortable. I slipped on my socks and sneakers walked to the penthouse lounge. I took my camera bag and the sd cards to the penthouse lounge where my printer is to print out all the photos from the party today and the trip to Italy. I put my earbuds in turned on my music and started to print the pictures out  I was jamming to the music I didn't realize that Eisuke was watching me when I turned around no one was there. I was printing for two hours once done I took the pictures back to the suit and started to organize them in the photo albums they are a gift to Soryu Oh on our wedding day the other pictures I took are for the video for the wedding reception.  Once I was done placing the photo in the right albums I made something to eat before I headed back to bed.