Chapter 8

Inu was rushing me inside the hotel he said Caroline wanted to talk to me okay. I rushed inside the hotel when my car got shot at. I saw Mamo and Soryu Oh shot at the car moving by. I got a text "We are after you Hunny." I fell to the ground then they sent another text "You will be our Queen."  Bucci helped me up from the ground I cried in his arms I showed him the text. I think going to Italy is a very good idea said, Bucci.  He helped me to the couch and I sat down with Caroline. She held me I was shaking really badly.  Soryu Oh said "Where's" Angle. Inu walked up to Soryu Oh and whispered in his ear. What where is my wife he said inside with Bucci. the guys all rushed into the hotel lobby while Inu called for backup and to get Princess's truck fixed.  The Ice Dragons got to the scene they are working on tracking the perp that did this and took Angles car way to be fixed. Inu cell went off yes Princess thank you for saving my life any time Princess.  I told him to get ready tonight to take a plane ride to Italy. Okay, Princess. Ring, Ring Samijima yes Princess you okay yes Inu saved me can you get ready to leave tonight to head to the airport to head to Italy yes Princess, and then I hung up with him.  Soryu Oh came running into the lobby and started calling my name I told him over here.  He came over to me and hugged me and kissed my belly. Then he helped me up and we walked to the penthouse elevators to head to our suit to pack for the trip to Italy. While in the elevator Eisuke gave me a hug to and I  told him I am safe Inu protected me and my babies.