Chapter 29

I walked to our suite I picked the lock to get into laydown with Angle. Also, Baba was in our suite working his magic.  I crawled in bed with Angle and hugged her while she cried in her sleep. She woke up and looked me in the eyes and cried I gave her a kiss and she went back to bed. Man my tummy is hungry I woke up and saw Soryu Oh sleeping I gave him a kiss and he woke up we got dressed in some comfy clothes. Soryu Oh opened the door all I saw were rose petals everywhere on the floor, I took pictures of it and Soryu Oh took the camera and said he will be the camera guy for this evening.  I was in amazement there were roses on the counter and balloons and at the table is a table full of all my favorite foods. Me and Soryu Oh had an amazing dinner and dessert. We watched one of my favorite Disney movies and then I fell asleep in his arms.  Soryu Oh carried me to bed and I went to bed. I woke up at 2:00 am my tummy was hungry. I snuck out of the room not to wake Soryu Oh heated up some food and then sat on the couch eating watching Disney. When all I hear is the camera going off I turned around and smiled at him and giggled. He smiled at me he sat down next to me and we ate early in the morning.  We both giggled and watched the funny movie and then it was time we had to pack up Soryu Oh went to talk to Eisuke I started to pack our clothes in its suite cases then packed the wedding stuff in there suite cases. Once all the wedding stuff was packed I labed the suit case saying wedding stuff fragile. Soryu Oh came back when I was closing up the last suit case. I sat on the floor in a huff Soryu Oh giggled at me I said what you laughing at huh then we both were giggling. Soryu Oh lined up all the suit cases and got every thing else ready to needs to go in the jet ready in the hall way.