Chapter 18

The notes said, "I thought I was your only woman, here were the gifts I bought today for you."  I called Mei Ling and sent her the pictures. She called Soryu Oh RIng. Ring. Soryu Oh here's what's wrong Mei Ling,  she said to Soryu Oh Angle wants to call off the wedding. What Soryu Oh said she said fix it tonight got it yes Mei Ling.  Once I put the letter down on the table I went into the bedroom we were staying in and Angle took a bag of clothes and other items. It all smelled like Angle in this room.  My cell went off again it was Caroline what can I do for you "What did you do to Angle" I told her I was set up big time okay I believe you she loves you a lot I know to fix it tonight got it. I jumped in the shower, then I put on the suit that Angle laid out for me with the matching tie that matches Angle's dress. There was a bag on the bed next to the suit with a little note open me it said.   It had daddy outfits and onesies saying daddy's team. I went into the bathroom gelled my hair back. I locked the door to our suite and meet the boys at the penthouse elevator. Once we made it to the lobby we got in the limo that is when my cell went off I got a text saying  "I hope you and Angle breakup she will be mine." This guy is ticking me off he told Eisuke. I was in Caroline's room getting ready I slipped my blue sparkling silver heels and fixed my blue sparkling ball gown. Caroline asked me if Soryu Oh seen the dress I said no I was about to cry but Caroline hugged me big time Its okay Angle then she handed me my mask It was silver with a tinge of blue and has a lot of sparkles. Yes, it's a masquerade ball every one that comes has to wear a mask before coming to the ball and they have to show their invitation to. Caroline said man all the guys will be gawking at you.