Chapter 32

I sent Inu out to the store to pick up red boxes and red wrapping paper and red tissue paper. Once he got back I started on wrapping the groomsmen's gifts that are from me Soryu Oh got his groomsmen their gifts it's just a little extra love.  We are having a party in a week at Tre Spades Hotel in Tokoyo where it all began. So I have a lot of work to do wrapping the gifts and placing them in their red box and labeling their names on it.  I wrapped the gun holders they came out amazing and then next was the hand-picked engraved watches. Everything was wrapped and labeled I placed all the gifts in their bags and tied them then put them in the shipping boxes to be brought on the jet to head to Tokyo.  Next to I wrapped the beer mugs with their engravement on them and then placed them in bubble wrap and in their red box. Time to do the gifts for the bridesmaids.  I wrapped the girl's gifts and placed them in their gift bags and then I wrapped the necklaces each girl has an engraved necklace that fits there personality.  once everything is in their bag I placed everything in each box and then labeled it with their name.  I taped all the shipping boxes and labeled groomsmen and bridesmaids. Few I finished packing the gifts time to wash all the clothes from Italy. I packed my suitcase for Tokyo waiting for the clothes in the washer to be done so I can put them in the dryer and pack the suitcase. The wedding dress is ready with the red heels we found in Italy. I started to work on Soryu Oh's suitcase with the clothes he will be bringing to Tokyo. Soryu Oh tux is already hidden in my wedding dress bag. He still doesn't know I had it hand-made for him.  Mei Ling has the traditional clothing you wear in Hong Kong for weddings and the reception.