Chapter 24

When my alarm went off I got up put on a pair of pregnancy jeans, my high tops sneakers, and also a sexy pregnancy top and a jean jacket. That's when I noticed Soryu Oh wasn't in bed then I smelled food and it smelled very yummy. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail and grabbed my bag that had my cell phone and gun and also plus my wallet.  I walked out of the bedroom and saw Soryu Oh all dressed and ready to go drinking his coffee while looking over the wedding stuff he needs to buy for his groomsmen. I sat on his lap where he gave me a hug and rubbed my belly while the little ones started to kick my belly. I gave him a morning kiss. I ate a croissant and some fruit from sitting on his lap he rubbed my belly the whole time. Then my cell went off I answered it "hello Angle speaking " I got up from Soryu Ohs lap to wash my hands okay will meet you there and then I hung up the phone. Soryu Oh wrapped the fruit up for me to eat later and he put it in the fridge in our suite.  Then he handed me two bananas to eat doctors order I took my pregnancy vitamins and took Tylenol for the pain of my injury.  I throw in my purse a water bottle for later the two cell phone and their charger if the phone died and we both walked out of the room to meet Inu and Samijima.  When we meet up with Samjijma he gave me strawberry milk and Soryu Oh laughed at me and I blushed at him.  We meet the boys in the lobby where I said I will be taking Baba and Ota with me I gave Soryu Oh a kiss and the boys followed me Samijima came with me while Inu went with Soryu Oh and the rest of the boys.