Chapter 12

I spoke in Italian to the manager I said that I was disrespected the whole visit. Can I get a discount on the wedding dress and veil to please she hurt my feelings I am pregnant with twins she called me fat? The boys were so shocked that I was yelling at the manager. Soryu Oh paid for the dress and veil. Samijima put the dress in the trunk of the truck, Caroline said we need a pair of red sparkly heels for the wedding dress.  I was so frustrated from the dress shop I shouted the babies are starving everyone giggled I blushed and I hid myself in Soryu Oh chest and blushed from what they said and Soryu Oh hugged me to protect my embarrassment.  Caroline brought us to a fancy restaurant to eat I took out my camera and took pictures in the limo for the wedding video. Once I got out of the limo with Soryu Oh's help I took a picture of the restaurant and Caroline giggled she knew what I was doing it was a surprise for Soryu Oh on our wedding day. We walked into the restaurant to a private room and all sat down. The food was brought to us and I took secret photos of family and friends at the restaurant for the wedding video. I told Caroline lets to take a night stroll and take pictures for the wedding and look for the red shoes. After dinner, we took a stroll near the beach and took pictures for the video and Baba took my camera and took pictures of me and Soryu Oh being romantic lol. I turned around and saw these amazing red heels that sparkled in the night Caroline and I went in the store and bought the shoes and a pair of booties for the twin natural tan color because we don't know the sex of the babies yet.  We watch the guys talk outside the window. I and Caroline and I walked out of the store   I handed Inu the bags and then I took the camera out and took a picture of the sunset for the video for the wedding.