Once Chan was out he stood beside his car in the parking area. He sighed looking at her phone. He then removed his phone and started recording the video of Heejin's phone. He went to the account number and recorded that and then her father's number. It took him just five to ten minutes. He stopped the recording and sent it to Y/n just to get a heart emoticon in return. He chuckled and deleted the video from his phone as well as the chat.

He saw Heejin exiting the cafe. He panicked but was quick enough to dial Mr. Lim's number in Heejin's phone. The call was picked up. He panicked more when Heejin was just few feet away from him.

"Oh Mr. Lim I will explain you later every thing detail. Keep the contract file ready. Have a good day." he said in one go and ended the call.

Heejin frowned and Chan gulped thinking she caught him.

"H-here." he said handling the phone to her. The frown was still on her face.

"W-what?"

"Chan why are you working while we are on a date?" she pouted making Chan sigh in relief.

"I'm so sorry baby." he cringed at his own words. "You know right work is important. You want us to live a wealthy life right?" he said fake smiling. Heejin nodded her head many times.

The rest of the day, they spent visiting places and shopping. Chan was almost broke because of the expensive clothing and stuffs she was buying. 'Even Y/n's pay was not this expensive than Heejin's clothing.' he thought to himself and walked back her. They sat for the dinner in a fancy restaurant.

Chan's appetite was lost just knowing that he was eating with the one he didn't want to. He was missing Y/n a lot. When it's a lot, it's really a lot.

"Chan.." called Heejin while shoving a piece of steak in her mouth.

"Yes?"

"You are going to announce our wedding."

"I know." he was tired to listen that innumerable times already.

"I mean don't just plainly announce it, talk about me and us a lot alright? Let people how much you love me and want to spent the rest of your life with you. And one more thing, that you will marry me next week." she said happily.

"This early?" Chan asked with a shock.

"Why not if we love each other? Also I want Y/n to be there when you are announcing our wedding. I mean she must know who you belong to right?" she said making Chan frustrated. He controlled and just nodded.

Y/n on other hand was getting all happy knowing their plan was halfway successful. As Heejin handed the unlocked phone to Chan, it reduced their half work. Taehoon's friend was working hard on it. When Heejin called Y/n to be there on the announcement day, she was nervous but,

"It will be done in just two day." Taehoon's friend said making everyone to smile happily. Y/n was mentally screaming knowing she will be back with Chan.

Like this, two days passed already and Chan didn't have any contact with Y/n as Heejin was stuck with him the whole two days. He didn't even know how was everything going on.

Chan was now at the office where the interview was going to be held. He was nervous as Y/n still haven't called him telling whether they were successful or not. He was pacing back and forth in the waiting waiting room until he heard a knock on the door. He opened to reveal Sohee. She entered the room and immediately closed the door making Chan confused.

"Sohee wa-"

"Shh close your mouth and first let's go away from this door." she said dragging Chan away from the door.