WARM AND COLD

What's happening here?'

The crowd turned around to find a tall, handsome man in a eurrasian blue suit with a metalic red tie.

He looked at the crowd and observed jimin top to toe. He suddenly got a light smile on his face.

Which eventually showed out his cute dimples and in a fraction of time his dimples got more deeper, his smile turned in to laughter... Loud enough to crack glasses 😅.

Namjoon : * laughs hard and trys his Best to control *   jiminshi~
Jimin : hyung please ~
Namjoon : * at last stops laughing * I guess you are just out of Your sleep😅
Jimin : hyung.... I..
Namjoon : no needs for explanation.
Now think how You're gonna explain this mess to Him?
Jimin : Actually....I dont know hyung
             *sighs*
I guess He'll scold me as usual

Everyone starts thinking and suddenly something struck Hobi's brain..

Hoseok : hey, you can go change at
my dorm if you are ok with it.
Jimin : no needs hyung...
Hoseok: so you gonna hear his Lecture again.?
Jimin: if i think for a moment.. 
Hearing his lectures have Hurt my ears alot.

Jimin realises and turns towards hoseok

Jimin : *fake tears* hyungiee~
Hoseok : oh jimina i don't want you to Cry.
Jungkook : but you were telling that You dont need help.. Didn't ya? Jiminshi😏

Jungkook earns a glare from jimin,you know which is funny more than scary😅... (But not always 😅)

Jimin : jungkook...
Hoseok : ok ok..No take these keys
and....

Hands over a few keys to jimin from his pockets.jimin snatches the keys

Jimin : thanks hyungiee~
Hoseok : Now RUN!!

Jimin rushes out of the building and reaches anoher one just a few metres away from the company where hoseok lives.

Jimin's pov

Finally.... I don't know why this 3min run make me feel as if am running for years.

Jimin reaches the building near the company and runs inside.

Hobi hyung stays here.... This building is quite old and they say its older than the company itself. This building is more like a place where the newly joined staff could stay until they find a house or those who can't afford one.

But in the case why hyung lives here is something always doubtful. Even after all these years hyung never left this place..

The rooms are small and much furniture can't be kept inside... And not more than 2 people can stay in here comfortably....

Never knew why hyung likes staying out in here... Whenever i ask him about this he just says that he never thought of shifting, as this was like a place much easier to live as its near the company.

When I was just here as a new employee.. Like 2-3 years ago.. We used to live here. But eventually had to shift.

But i still doubt it.. Hyung is not a person who save money in everything.. He lives his life in the best way.... Still he never thought of shifting.... Weird right?