I don't know how Leone will react when she finds out, I don't know what she will say but one thing I know is that I won't let Marcus take the blame for any of it at all. I won't let her take her anger out on him because this was all me.

"Alex" I said

He groaned lazily lifting his head, he could tell he was weak, he didn't have any strength at all. When he finally lifted his head, his face was swollen and full of bruises.

It was like his face was used a punching bag. Leone was having her with him as she said, she said that when she is done with him he will be begging her to kill him. Alex wanted Leone to suffer now he's the one that's suffering.

How the tables have turned

If I'm being totally honest I didn't expect Leone to go easy with him at all especially with the encounter at the club, she wanted to kill him then and there but I saved him. Then to find out he wanted to take her down to, make her suffer and to top it off he put his hand on me. Now that she has got her hands on him, she's going to have her fun with him.

And there's no stopping her

Leone cares about me a lot from what I've seen, she will do anything to protect and make sure I'm okay. She doesn't want anything to happen to me but seeing as Alex was one to harm me, she won't let that go so easily.

"Allison" he whispered

It was like he was shocked and confused to see me, he wasn't expecting me at all. He shouldn't even be confused or shocked after what he did.

"What are you doing here Allison"

"I wanted to see you" I shrugged "I also wanted some answers as why you did what you did"

"You shouldn't be here Allison it's not safe for you"

Now he cares about my safety, where was all that when he was hitting on me, where was all that energy. If he had cared about he wouldn't even have the thought of putting his hands on me.

"Don't worry about my safety worry about yours. Just tell why you did it"

That's a fact I know I'm saying because Leone won't let anything happen to me but looking at him he isn't safe at all.

He shake his head "I did this all for you Allison, I did it to protect you. At first I was to get close to you so I could get close to Leone but I ended up falling for you instead, it was never my intention but it happened."

I'm not about to listen this sappy bullshit he's making up for me to believe. If he thinks it's going to work then he's clearly out of his mind.

Delusional bitch

"That didn't tell me why you had to put your hands on me Alex like what was the reason"

Saying that makes me think of that one video

What was the reason!

He sighed "I knew that you knew about Leone so when I had asked and you lied to me about it I felt betrayed, sad and angry. I let those get the better of me and I reacted. I never meant to hurt you Allison, I just wanted to show you what type of person she is, she has done terrible things she's a monster."

I shake my head not processing whatever he is saying, this must be some sick joke of his for me to feel some type of sympathy for him so that maybe I can help him out of here.