Chapter 1

Onika❤️

Onika❤️

Walking down the street at 2 am when I should be home, but I can't sleep and I couldn't stay in that house it wasn't going to do nothing for me. If your wonder why I'm out so late here's a little flashback.

Flashback

"Devin I'm going to ask you one more time did you sleep with her?" I asked my boyfriend.

"No I didn't onika why do you keep asking me this, is Beyoncé putting things in your head I told you to drop that girl." he said.

"She is not that girl that your talking about don't give a damn about you. You of all person know I wouldn't stop talking to bey so drop that shit. So I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time did you sleep with her?" and he got in my face and said.

"No I didn't baby please believe me."

"Okay" I sigh, I didn't believe him because he have done it already and I got messages from the girl and pictures.

Flashback over

Why don't you leave you may ask but my reason is I honestly don't want to start over with anybody else to be going through the same shit I just hope for the best.

I finally arrived at Beyoncé house and knocked on the door and she answered.

"Nicki what are you doing out so late? Why didn't you tell me you were coming over." she said and look outside and tell me to come in.

"Nika did you eat dinner do you want something to eat" she asked me.

"I'm good Bey" I said

"Are you sure."

"Yeah come here I want a hug."she came over to me and sit beside me and hug me and I started to cry.

"What's wrong Nika, you know I don't like when you cry." she said looking at me

"He cheated again." was all I said and she moved me and got up went into her room came back out and I heard.

Click Click

"Beyoncé put the gun away you're not killing him"

"I'm not gonna hurt him too bad, I'm just gonna shoot him in the hand and near his dick but I promise I won't kill him."

"You're not shooting anybody so come sit beside me and comfort me please." and she sigh and put the gun down and come sit beside me.

"Nika why do you stay?" she said hugging me.

"I don't want to start over bey I invested too much time and effort into the relationship."

"Nika can I be honest?" she said and I shake my head yes.

"Listen to me and listen to me good, sometimes you have to lose to win. We aren't going to win all the time nothing don't last forever so while you have it enjoy and your not enjoying this I know that. You act as if you're happy and you aren't, I don't like that life is too short enjoy it with someone that love you enough to do anything and everything for you and most importantly be faithful to you. So don't sit here hoping for that fucking dick head to get his shit together if he's constantly doing the same shit and you deserve way better baby girl.

I want to see you happy living your dreams of being a rapper with a husband or even a wife and kids in a big yard just living it up. But you're here being miserable you're 24 going on to 25 stop make excuse for that sorry ass nigga your too good for him i want the old Nicki back that didn't take shit from nobody." She said and I was listening to her and take in what she is saying and she is right.

I sighed. "I know and I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind tonight, thanks for this I really needed it I love you so much you don't even understand. You have been here for me from we were kids up until now and I appreciate you for that I might not say it a lot but I do so don't ever feel like I don't bey."

"I know you love me and I love you too and I will always be here for you never forget that if you need a shoulder to cry on or even a dick to ride on I'm here." she said and laughs and I hit her shoulder and start laughing with her.

"Why you had to say that bey we were having a moment."

"We we're getting too mushy and I'm a thug in these streets I don't be simping I be pimping."

"Girl don't play your a simp for me don't lie."

"Miss ma'am bye because I don't know who told you that lie."

"I know nobody needs to tell me. I'm staying here tonight it's too late to go home and argue I'm tired, I'm sleeping right beside you too."

"No you not cause I don't feel like getting hard when you hug me up and you know it's not gonna hide because I don't sleep in clothes."

"Bey why you got to be so blunt?"

"Do you want me to lie to you?" She answered my question with a question.

"I don't."

"Well shut up and come lay down with me before I change my mind little girl."

"Girl your one year older than me shut up." I said and we went to the room and lay down and talk a little and feel asleep.

_______________________________

Do you feel Nicki is going to leave devin?

How do you feel about the advise Beyoncé gave Nicki?

How do you like the first chapter so far?

Please vote, comment and follow me please?