Epilogue

The next morning Sienna woke up late at ten o'clock in the morning. Confused, she stared at her surroundings and at the stranger in her room. 

"Hi, I'm Valentina, Bronson's would-be sister-in-law," she said as Sienna remembered that yesterday night she came to Bronson's house. 

"I'm Sienna," she said shyly. 

"How are you feeling now?" She asked Sienna. 

"Much better. Did Bronson leave for work?" She asked shyly. Yesterday night she was in a mess. She knew she owed him an explanation but she just couldn't wake up early today. 

"No, he's downstairs making breakfast," she said with a grin. "Come I'll help you freshen up," she offered. The girl was so weak, she wondered if she could shower on her own. 

Once Sienna was ready, Valentina called Bronson upstairs. He picked Sienna up in his arms, bridal style and carried her downstairs. Sienna stared at his shirt button to avoid his gaze. He knew she was married and he shouldn't look at her but he couldn't help himself, his heartbeat thundered in his chest as he held her soft body in his arms. 

Valentina excused herself with a smirk and left to take care of Benny. Today Chase would be shifting all her stuff to her house and she would be busy arranging them. 

Valentina and all the women went to Brittany's warehouse for the first fitting.  Brody and Benny came over to Bronson's house. They were introduced to Sienna. Bronson had already bought Sienna's medicines in the morning. She was feeling much better. 

By the end of the week, the dresses and tuxedos were delivered. The decorations were nearly completed. Her mom organised a small bridal shower party at their parents' house. All the women of the Summers family as well as Brittany were invited. Her mom invited her friends and a few close relatives too. 

Brody had his bachelorette party at the local pub with his brothers as well as Lucas, Chase and Jayson. 

Finally the day of the wedding arrived and Valentina woke up early and fed Benny. He was so excited for the wedding that he slept in their room with them last night. Although Brody's mom and aunt Olivia had come last night to take Valentina to his grandpa's house, Benny didn't let her go. He threw such a tantrum that they couldn't take Valentina with them.

So today Brody and Benny got ready at Bronson's house while the bridal party gathered at his house. Brittany and Briella got her ready. Valentina looked heavenly in a spaghetti strap, crystal beaded lace tulle gown with applique work all over the bodice. The dress had a sweetheart neckline and a mermaid silhouette. Her hair was fixed in a twisted updo and secured with a pearl and floral hair comb. She wore the bridal veil her mom especially bought for her. She wore matching pearl and diamond earrings that Brody gave her as a wedding present. On her neck she wore the pendant that Brody had given her three years back. She had fixed his picture inside. She had seen a similar pendant around Brody's neck. A simple diamond bracelet gifted by her parents adorned her wrist. She carried a lush yet chic ivory, champagne and blush pink bouquet of roses and hydrangeas.

They had chosen Bronson's flower garden and the swing in his backyard as the location where they would meet for the first look. Nervous, she went there to find Brody sitting on the swing waiting for her. He was looking dashing in a charcoal grey tuxedo paired with a white silk shirt and a matching tie. He wore the silver stud cufflinks that she gave him as a token of her love, a wedding gift. He chose a white rose and hydrangea boutonniere. 

The moment he saw her, he stood up, his jaws dropped. She was the most stunning and beautiful woman on earth, an angel who dropped straight from heaven for him. When she smiled, she took his breath away like everytime. He noticed that she wore the pendant that he had given her. As they came closer, they held each other's hand, touching their foreheads together. It was a very intimate moment as both were too overwhelmed by their feelings for each other. There was no need for words to express what the other one was feeling.  

He kissed her temple lovingly and she caressed his cheek before parting ways only to meet at the altar to be united forever. 

Little Benny was looking too dashing in his tuxedo, the same charcoal grey as that of his dad. The same colour shirt and tie and the same Boutonnière. All the groomsmen wore tuxedos a shade lighter.  The bridesmaids wore white off shoulder gowns with a sweetheart neckline and a tulle skirt. They wore white rose and  hydrangea hair accessories. 

Sienna wore a blush pink dress with a sequinned sheer bodice and a full tulle skirt. Her hair was fixed in a tight updo with loose tendrils softening her look. She wore a blush pink floral hair accessory to match. 

As the time approached, her mom and dad came to escort her to the wedding venue. All the flower girls were dressed just like her with shorter knee length dresses.  

The bridal party approached the altar which looked like a exotic dream. Full length white tulle was hung from the  ceiling and tied around the pillars with small floral garlands. Blush pink roses and grapevine floral arrangements were hung all around the gazebo paired with champagne coloured velvet ribbons. A centre table draped in the same fabric as the ceiling, along with a lace cover, was set up to hold the unity candle and license. The officiant, Brody and Chase,his best man stood at  the altar waiting. When the music started the whole procession walked down the aisle.

Brody had tears of happiness in his eyes. He never in his dreams had thought this day would ever come and he would ever get this lucky but God had been kind to him and gave him his most precious treasure, his Valentina. 

The wedding ceremony went like a dream and after looking into each other's eyes and saying their vows from the bottom of their hearts, they were declared man and wife, finally united as one.

The wedding reception was simple and casual. They made space in the centre of the reception room for the first dance. Music was arranged and lighting was fixed to give the place a romantic setting. Flowers and strings of soft lights created the mood. 

The kids were transferred to the entertainment room along with their nannies. A separate kid's menu had been prepared for them and served there. 

A buffet table was set up in the living room. A cocktail bar in the corner was also set up with lots of drinks to choose from. In the centre a huge table had the five layered wedding cake. 

Everything went off as planned and as the last guests left, Brody carried his bride to his bedroom. Brittany had taken Benny with her to her house for two days. 

Next week they were going on a vacation to Disneyland, Florida as a family outing. Just the three of them. Benny was too excited. 

In the meantime, for two days they could have a honeymoon at home. Who needed an exotic destination for a honeymoon?