Prologue

"Bro, it's been so long. Let's get laid tonight. Lucas got married and now Brian will too," said a twenty year old Bronson Summers to his older brother Brody Summers who was five years older than him. 

Living at their grandpa's ranch in the small town of Travis Springs in Hays county, Texas, they didn't  have a lot of choices though. They knew the girls there and they were already done with the available ones who were ready for a night of fun. 

"Yeah, Bron, let's go to Austin," suggested Brody. They grinned happily at each other. Their oldest brother Blade was too good to be real, making their dad, Jamie Summers so proud of him. Their mom, Daisy Summers had left all hope of getting these two serious and rope them into the family's many businesses; construction, floriculture, and horse rearing and sales, amongst the main ones. 

After Lucas, their neighbour and friend married their cousin Brittany, they were heartbroken. Lucas was as old as their older cousins, Briar and Bryce who were twins. Brody was all the more depressed when Brian, Brittany's brother, announced his marriage to Briella, Lucas's cousin.

He had left his ways two years back and tried to take an interest in the family business after completing his MS in architecture. Now he felt as frustrated as Bronson after Bryce, his cousin too found his love. He was busy chasing Ivory, Briella's best friend. His twin brother Briar found solace in the bottle, but what about them?

So after dinner, both boys sneaked out to their trucks and drove to Austin. In half an hour they parked in front of a night club and went in together.

"We'll go home separately once we're done," said Brody looking around to see if anyone caught his eye.

"Yeah," said Bronson as they approached the bartender and gave their orders.

They sat at a nearby table and looked around. Both with their drop dead gorgeous looks never faced failure. Women flocked to them like bees to honey. The waitress approached them wearing a tight red blouse with the first three buttons open, showing her big, rounded boobs and a tight mini skirt. She winked at Brody and bent over on the nearby table, showing off her red thong clad butt. 

"She's mine," hissed Brody, excited to have found someone to take out his frustration. 

She came over to their table with their orders."Here you go, boys," she said, placing the drinks on the table. She then came and sat on Brody's lap. "The name's Cathy, my place or yours?" She asked in a nasal tone. 

"Yours," he said.

"I get off in fifteen minutes," she said,  getting up and winking before going about her work, swaying her hips more than necessary.

"That was easy," said Bronson with jealousy.

"Good luck baby brother,"  Brody said, gulping down his drink.

After fifteen minutes, Brody left in his truck with the girl, Cathy. Bronson was busy getting a lap dance from one of the club girls and he didn't disturb.

The girl took him to her humble one room apartment on the outskirts of the city. "Make yourself comfortable while I change," she said, going into the bedroom and locking the door.

The door opened and she emerged wearing a red babydoll dress. She called him into her bedroom. They had their night of fun. Brody got up to leave when she was asleep, leaving a lot of money for her. It seemed she needed it. As he was leaving, his eyes fell upon her books. So she was a student. He wore his clothes and left.

He drove straight home and took a shower and went to bed.

Two days later it was Brian's wedding. It was a family affair with no outsiders invited. After the wedding ceremony they were to gather at Brian's new house for a gettogether to congratulate the newlyweds. He was busy with the drinks when he saw the sheriff Phil McGuire arrive with his wife Chloe and their twenty-two year old daughter, Valentina. Lucas and Brian had specially invited them home to congratulate the wedded couple for whom the sheriff had done so much.