Chapter Twelve

They went to the local mart and bought all the stuff they needed for tomorrow. She bought Benny a few educational puzzles and some picture books. After returning home she discarded her jacket and went about making lunch. Brody and Benny were helpless on their own and they needed her she could see. After lunch, Benny was so tired that he dozed off on the sofa. Brody picked him up and carried him to his room. 

Valentina sat down on the sofa to relax her tired muscles after starting the dishwasher. Brody came down and sat beside her,"So, what do we do now?" He asked, his eyes dancing with mischief. 

"I'll take a nap here," she said, with a smile,  knowing what was going on in his mind. 

"Oh, as if I'll let you, " he said, picking her up in his arms bridal style and going upstairs.

"Brody, please, where are you taking me, " she whispered, in case Benny woke up from the noise.

"To my room," he said as her eyes went wide with panic.

"Why?" She whispered.

"To sleep," he smirked. 

He went inside and locked the door. Depositing her on his bed, he climbed in and lay down beside her. She lay like a statue, acutely aware of him beside her. 

He knew she wasn't wearing any underwear, he saw her wet undergarments in his en-suite. He was more aroused than ever seeing her perky breasts taut against her tight top and her nipples hard and distinctly visible. He turned to her, his hand caressing her cheek, down to her jawline, down her neck, to her waist. Her breath hitched when he touched her waist beneath her top. 

With a groan, he hovered over her, supporting his weight on one elbow and claimed her lips hungrily. It was a deep deep passionate kiss as he kept on plunging his tongue tasting every sweet recess of her mouth. His mouth sucked her lips and when she reciprocated and kissed him back, he lost it. 

His hand went under her top and touched her bare breasts. She moaned in pleasure as he caressed the taut peaks with his thumb. When he couldn't take it anymore, he just pulled the top over her head and stared at her, mesmerised by her beauty. 

"You're beautiful, more than I have ever imagined," he whispered against her neck as his mouth trailed kisses all the way till it reached her breasts. He sucked each one like a baby while caressing the other. She was lost in the pleasure. Her hands pulled his tee shirt over his head and he obliged. She touched his muscles and he just hissed in pleasure. It was sheer torture, when her soft hands touched him. His hands unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down and away. She looked like a goddess of beauty, naked and waiting for him. His mouth went down to her wet wet core and he sucked her folds, thrusting his tongue in and out till she released her juices over him.

He made love to her like she was his treasure.  It was the best feeling ever for Valentina. She loved him and he loved her. After three rounds of passionate love making, they lay exhausted in each other's arms. 

"I still love you Valentina, much more than I ever did before," he said and she touched his cheek,"I'm sorry for all those days that I made you suffer," she said.

"Please be mine forever. I can't live without you anymore," he said.

"I can't live without you too Brody. I have loved you too for the last two years. I had waited for you everyday but you gave up on me," she said as he kissed her again. 

"What could I do? I thought you hated me," he said.

"I never hated you. It's just that my friend Alexandra Thornton from Austin claimed that she and her brother Anthony knew you and you fu*ked her regularly. She told me that you never did relationships and dating and that you had been after her only for a good fu*k. She called me regularly to tell me details of your night with  her. I was very jealous and believed her. Still, I fell in love with you, irrespective of what she told me. I stopped taking her calls," she confessed as he stared at her in horror. 

"You could have asked me sweetheart. I would have told you what the truth was. Sure I was friends with Anthony.  We used to study together.  I'm still in touch with him, but Alexandra is like my baby sister. When we were younger, Chase, Blade, Bryce, Briar,  Lucas, Jayson and I used to go pub hopping, getting hooked to random girls who were available for a night. It all stopped four years back but after Lucas got married and Brian announced his engagement, we got so frustrated that we went to Austin to take out our frustrations. It was just a one time hookup with Benny's mom. She sneaked out my business card. After that I met you and there's been no one since. For the last three years I've been celibate," he said.

"So Benny's your real son?" She asked, remembering what her dad said. 

"I used protection as always. He couldn't be, I knew.  Still when everyone suggested I do a paternity test, I obliged and  went ahead and had  a test done. So, no we're not related by blood but related by heart. He's my son and I'm his dad, that's the absolute truth," he said and she hugged him closer. 

"I'm so glad that we could clear our misunderstandings. When Alexandra invited me to her wedding, she confessed. Only then my eyes opened and I realised what I lost," she said. They embraced each other tightly, thankful that they found a second chance with each other.

Afterwards, wearing their clothes,  they went downstairs. Benny woke up and had his milk and snacks and they went for a walk, checking out the neighbourhood. 

They returned exhausted. It was the best day of their lives. After dinner, they out Benny to sleep. 

"Please stay here with me Valentina. I don't want you away from me even for a minute," he said,"Move in with us," he pleaded. 

"That means we'll never go to work?" She asked grinning. 

"Oh, that's different. We'll drop Benny at Brittany's house and then go to work," he said. "So will you move in Valentina?" He asked. 

"Yes, " she said and they made love until they were too exhausted to do anything but sleep.