Dare for everyone plus update

(Unfortunately for y'all who still read this, I'm still here doing this shit)

Kaito: HUH?? B

Rantaro with sass: Ain't no way

Kokichi: NOOOO

Author: That's riiiiight! We're doing this shit again!

Tsumugi: This is a bad idea! Angie died last time!

Author: So???? She came back

Angie: Yes and I regret being brought back...

Kiibo: Not to mention we didn't even do that total drama thing

Author: Yeah thanks dick, adding more shit onto promises/ things I said I would do but didn't

Gonta: Let us all hope that this ends soon...

Author: *snaps fingers switching personalities*

Ryoma: Wha-Wha-

Kokichi: How tf did that work????

Author: Magical bullshit

Shuichi: Magic... Magic = Evil, Evil = Devil, Devil = SATAN!! BEGONE DEMON! *chucks holy water at author*

Rantaro: *starts chanting bible verses*

Kirumi: This is appalling...

Author: Well would you look at that! She's basically her canon self! Just more of a bitch!

Kaito: Speaking of bitch...

Kokichi: *grabs mic*

Kokichi pointing at everyone: Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you!

Kokichi: *winks at Shuichi* You're cool!

Kokichi: *flips off Miu* AND FUCK YOU IM OUT! *storms out room*

Miu: No don't leeeeave *chases after him with unusual energy*

Author: Oh god, here come the Oumasai shippers...

End

It's been a long ass time. Hell, I don't even remember last time I updated any of my shit. Well, except for that one announcement about me catching up on One Piece.

But yeah, I decided to check the app and noticed this dare and decided to get it done.

As for why I've been gone, well it's just life tbh. Busy with school, work and other personal stuff.

I already went over a lot of this in WWV3 which I am hoping to update for like the 5 people who read it.

As for this story, I'll still be doing dares and questions when I get the time to do it.

I was gonna unload more but honestly, y'all just here to laugh and ask questions so I'll just leave it at that.

Hope you enjoyed this instalment!