𝘁 𝘄 𝗼

𝒾𝓈  𝒮𝓊𝓰𝒶𝓇𝓎  𝒱ℴ𝒾𝒸ℯ

Tuesday morning.

No birds were flying and chirping in the dreary, grey skies. Inside the dull classroom, it was students chattering and only an indifferent boy, Jungkook, scribbling on the last page of his notebook as usual. He filled the crinkly, crisp paper of notebook with pitch-black ink making a soft, muffled crackling sound. Those black and white colouring pages were similar to his uninteresting life.

Boring, Jungkook thought. Just then, the tip of his pen broke. The black ink overflowed. 

"Silence! Silence! Silence!" The homeroom teacher, Mrs Lee, shouted to the boisterous students of the class. Everyone went silent while Jungkook was wiping up the stain he made on the floor and refilling another black ink.

" Woah, he's so pretty! "

" Gosh! So beautiful. "

" He looks naive. "

" Is he an idol? "

" The new student. "

New student? Jungkook boringly looked up and saw a blonde hair guy standing beside the teacher. "He is our new student, Park Jimin."

Park Jimin was short-heightened with a slender figure. His creamish coloured shirt was almost camouflaged with his pale and clear skin. His hazel brown eyes looked small and thin. Probably because of a lot of flesh around them.

Mrs Lee then commanded, "Jimin please sit there." She pointed to the empty seat beside Jungkook's which was taken by his bag.

The new student, Park Jimin, bowed down to the teacher before reaching his new seat. Jungkook removed his bag and slid towards the window seat. But the new boy just stood there. Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows. In response, Jimin pointed his hands towards the window. He understood the gesture and stood up, letting the shorter guy take the window seat.

He noticed how his new seatmate's skin started glowing and his dyed blonde hair shined even brighter in the broad daylight. That golden hair made him look distinct from the class full of brown and black.

Was the sky so bright a while ago? Jungkook wondered.

"Okay so concentrate here! Take out your textbooks, page number 4!" The teacher banged the wooden table twice to get the class's attention. Everyone looked towards the teacher while Jungkook moved his head down at his book and continue scribbling.

" one, two, three... " Jungkook's ink pen dropped from his hands, leaking the newly refilled black ink, again.

Along with the slow, soft murmuring sound of liquid flowing on the floor, Jungkook slowly turned towards Jimin. Without being aware, he slid his foot towards the flowing ink, smearing the floor with ebony.

" four, five, six... "

He never heard such a soothing voice like this ever before. Among the whole class's voices, the alone honeyed voice stood out the most. He traced the direction where Jimin's eyes were, which was looking outside the window silently.

It was an old tree whose leaves were fading away.

And one of the leaves from the tree fall.

" seven "

-

The teacher leaves the class, break starts, time goes by but the counting didn't stop. Every time the leaves fall, Jimin counts them. His sugary voice along with the slow whistling of the wind and chirping of the birds calmed Jungkook.

Soon his head lolls and the muscles of his face relax, releasing the tension of the day. He was sleepy. He slowly rests his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin stopped counting and slowly turned his face to the boy who just dropped his head on his shoulder. The boy's long and messy brunette hair covered his whole forehead. His tinted cheek squished on Jimin's shoulder while his rosy pink lips parted as he lets out the soft snore.

Jimin could sense the comfort on Jungkook's face. This was the first time he saw someone sleeping so peacefully.

But he did not know that this was Jungkook's first time too. To sleep so peacefully in school.

♤♤♤

***
vote goal: 10 (till sunday)
next chapter update- friday (because i didn't uploaded last week)

before y'all kill me, let me tell you i didn't update last week because i was busy writing my assignments, lab manuals, journals and submitting portfolios. so yeah, i didn't have time to upload. hehe.

Thank you for still waiting for my chapter. Thank you for reading it. Thank you. Hope you liked it.

[638 :spɹoʍ lɐʇoʇ]