Chapter 1

Naruto is 4 years old and is heading home after completing his test and passing with flying colours. As he turns a corner to get to his house one of the many villagers say " Oi. Monster! "
Naruto doesn't know that he holds the nine tails so he turns around and says " what monster where? "
Villager replys " don't joke. I know what is inside of you! "
The villager then walks up to him and starts beating him. Punching, kicking and cutting him.

Time skip.......

Naruto arrives home and walks to his parents he then says " mum dad I passed the test today."
Kushina walks up to and slaps him and yells " I hate people who don't tell the truth. Just come out and say you cheated already. "
Kushina then walked off to her bedroom and Minato soon flowed.

Naruto went into the kitchen and got the first aid kit out to start treating his wounds when his sister Mito comes in and walks to the kitchen to she her brother putting Medicine and plasters all over his body. She was shocked. She could see all the cuts and bruises on his body and even the newest slap her mum had given him. She went to help her brother when she realised he was crying and whispering 'it hurts it hurts' over and over again.

Naruto would of notice if someone walked into the house but when he looked up he was surprised to she Mito treating his wounds and then hugging him saying ' it's going to be okay. it's going to be okay. ' to him over and over again trying to calm him down. It worked because he had stopped crying and was hugging her back.

Naruto then broke the silence and said to Mito " I am going on a walk for a bit. okay." with a smile on his face Mito just nodded her hard to say okay.

With Naruto at the river.

Third person.

Naruto is standing at the edge of the river crying silently to himself. No one else was there except him in his secret hiding place that not even his beloved sister knows about where he is. Naruto kept whispering ' it hurts it hurts.'

Naruto opened his eyes to find himself not looking at the river but in front of a cage with a sleeping fox. Naruto was shocked and he was panicking. Shocked because he didn't know how he got here and panicking because he didn't know where he was.

Nine tails ( kyubi) ( I think that's how you spell it if not tell me. ) , kurama woke up from his long sleep he had been on and looked at the child standing in front of him and just smiled at him. Kurama then asked what was wrong. Naruto explained everything.
Time skip ...........

After Naruto had explained everything to Kurama. Kurama handed a mask to Naruto and said this only take this mask off if you want to or if they are important to you.

When Naruto opened his eyes again he was back by the river and the sun was setting. Naruto started to head home because if he didn't his sister would worry.

Time Skip.........
Back home

After Naruto entered their house his mum Kushina ran up to him and hugged him she said she was sorry and that when she called him a liar when he actual wasn't and that his classmates sent a prank letter saying he had cheated on his test then they got a letter from Iruka explaining everything. Naruto simply replied with it is okay I could tell in your eyes that you didn't mean any of it and walked to his bedroom and shut the door quietly. Mito came out and said " mum dad have you not seen all the marks on his body besides the slap you gave have him." "They were done by the villagers and one even called him a ' monster '. " Kushina was shocked and started crying Minato was also shocked but tried to comfort Kushina first. By this time Mito was still confused as to what was happening. Kushina and Minato looked at her and then nodded to each other as if they were saying it is time they decided to tell her the truth.