~•Worst Fear•~

*TW ALCOHOLISM AND OD*

I was asleep in Bucky's arm when I started to have a nightmare.

~Nightmare~

I was laying on the ground surrounded by glass and rock. Parts of the compound shattered everywhere. I got off the ground and walked around. I saw multiple people laying on the ground. I couldn't see their faces but walked closer. I walked up to one and looked closely. "STEVE?!" I shouted. Steve was dead. "BUCK?!" I saw Bucky laying on the ground dead as well. Tears started falling from my eyes. "JASMINE?! JACOB?!" I called out for them. I couldn't find them. I looked around. "DAD?!" He was laying on the ground under the rubble. "It's- y-your f-fault!" He said. He then died. I cried. I walked around more. I found Jasmine and Jacob laying in the rubble. They looked like they were hugging. They were both bleeding from there heads. They were dead. I screamed as loud as I could. I cried and broke down. This wasn't real.. I thought. But it looked so real.. "WAKE UP!" I heard someone yell. I continued to cry not listening to the voice. "Y/N WAKE UP!"

I bolted upwards and felt someone hugging me. I was still crying. "Doll.. what's wrong?" He said. "I-I" I sobbed. "It's ok doll." He said rubbing my back. I cried into his shirt. I calmed down and then he laid me back down and laid beside me. "What happened?" He asked. "I had a bad dream. It was so real.." My voice broke. "What was it about doll?" He asked grabbing my hand assuring that it was ok. "Everyone was dead. Jasmine, Jacob, you, dad, Steve.." I cried. "Hey.. it wasn't real.." he said. "I know." I said snuggling into his chest. He rubbed my back. "I'm here. Jasmine and Jacob are here. We're okay.." he said. I smiled up at him and then started to drift off to sleep.

The next morning I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I stood in-front of the mirror looking at myself. I closed the door and locked it. It's your fault. That kept repeating in my head over, and over again. A tear slowly found its way down my cheek. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I turned the water on and sat on the floor. I cried silently while rocking myself back and forth. I hugged my knees and felt the cold water hit my skin. I remembered the bottle of vodka I kept hidden in the toilet. I got up and grabbed it. I sat in the shower debating whether or not to just do it. I gave in. I drank almost the whole bottle. I felt nauseous and dizzy. I ignored it. 'Bucky didn't need me. Jasmine didn't need me. Jacob did need me.' I thought to myself as I drank the rest of the bottle. I got my clothes on slowly and sat on the ground against the wall. I cried while I grabbed a bottle of anti-depressions. I took 6 of them. I felt like I was gonna vomit. I didn't though. I couldn't. Bucky was downstairs with the kids. I got up and stubbled over to the bed. I sat against it. I heard Jasmine and Bucky laughing. I heard Jacob in his room. His room was next to mine. All the sudden, I blacked out..

JACOB'S POV:

I heard my mom crying and then silence. I got up and walked towards her room. I knocked, "Mom? You okay?" I didn't get a response. I opened the door and saw her passed out on the floor covered in her own vomit. "MOM!!" I screamed. I ran up to her and tried to wake her, but nothing happened.

BUCKY'S POV:

I was laughing with Jasmine when all the sudden I heard, "MOM!!" I got up fast and ran towards where I heard Jacob yelling. "MOM! WAKE UP!" He yelled. I entered the room and saw Y/n laying on the floor passed out. She was laying in her own vomit. A tear fell down my cheek. I ran up to her and Jacob. "Y/n.. baby.. wake up.." I said in worry while tapping her cheeks. "CALL 9-1-1!!" I yelled at Jacob. He ran and dialled 9-1-1. I saw Jasmine sobbing outside the door. I looked around to see what had happened. I found vodka and a half empty pill bottle of anti-depressions in our bathroom. She's trying to kill herself. I ran back to y/n and held her close.

The ambulance came and took her away. We followed to the hospital.