~•Moving Out•~

~2 months later~

I have been clean for 2 months. Bucky has been there for me every step of the way. So has everyone else.

Me and Bucky were on a calming walk talking. "So.. I was thinking.." Bucky started. "Yeah?" I said looking at him. "We should start to settle down. You know?" He asked nervously. "Like? Kids and a house type of settle or a quit kinda settle?" I asked smiling widely. "If you want." He smiled. "I would love to." I smiled. He smiled. He picked me up and spun me around. I kissed him.

We got back to the compound and he picked me up. I giggled as he walked towards his bedroom. He placed me on the bed and started kissing me.

•SMUT WARNING•

I giggled into the kiss as he pulled my shirt off. I pulled his off and kissed his abs all the way down to his v-line. He moaned. I yanked off his pants and underwear and flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed him all the way down to his member. I smirked at him and he smiled at me. I was took him all the way into my mouth. He grunted loudly. "B-babe.." he moaned. I looked up at him. "Doll.. I'm gonna-" he came all down my throat. I smirked and kissed him. I removed my pants and underwear. I pumped his member a few times before placing him at my entrance. I pushed him in all the way. I started to ride him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He moaned as I bounced up and down. "I'm gonna come." I moaned. I released all over him. He thrusted up and came all in me. "Fuck doll.." he moaned.

•SMUT OVER•

"Baby?" I asked. "Yeah?" He looked at me. I snuggled up into his chest, "You really wanna make a family with me?" I asked looking up at him. "Of course I want to." He smiled at me. I smiled at him. "But why me?" I looked at the wall in-front of me. "Why not?" He said. I smirked. "I love you." I said. He looked at me in surprise, "I love you too." He said.

The next morning we walked into the meeting room. "Hey guys." I said. They all said hello and I sat beside Bucky. "We should tell them." I nodded. We talked about moving out all last night. I was excited. "Dad?" I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Me and Bucky.. we have decided that we would like to move out." I said nervously. "Move out?" He asked confused. "Yeah. Like get our own place." I said. "If that's what you want sweetie." He said. "Your okay with that?" Bucky asked. "Yeah." He said. I smiled and placed my hand on Bucky's thigh. He squeezed my hand and smiled back.

A few weeks later we found a house in New York, not to far from the compound. We packed all our stuff and moved out.

I said bye to everyone and me and Bucky got in the car. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready." I said. We drove off..