~•Scars•~

~10 years later. Jasmine - 15. Jacob - 14~
*TW SH*

Jasmine came home from school. She was quieter than usual, she was a nervous kid, she wasn't that popular. I noticed that she was playing with her sleeves a lot lately. Jacob on the other hand, he was happy, he was popular, and everyone treated him nicely. "Jasmine? Can I talk to you please?" I asked while she watched tv silently. "Sure mom." She said and got up. We walked into the bathroom. I lifted up her sleeves and saw her scars. "Baby.." a tear fell from my eye. "Mom.. I'm sorry." She said as a tear fell from her face. "It's okay baby. Why didn't you tell me?!" I cried while holding her. "I couldn't." She whispered. I then lifted up my sleeves. Old scars from when after I killed Rumlow. I felt regret. That's why. "Mom." She said surprised. "These are nothing to be ashamed of." I said grabbing her face and kissing her cheeks. Nobody knew about my scars. Not even Bucky.

"You need to promise me that you'll stop.." I said. "I promise." She said. I hugged her tightly. We then walked out. I started to make dinner. Jasmine helped cut veggies while I washed them. Our sleeves were rolled up. We didn't mind that we saw each other's scars. Mine were older, hers were new and old. We continued to make dinner. Bucky walked in quietly. Me and Jasmine didn't see him. He was trained that way. He looked at our scars and his face went pale. "Y/n? Jasmine?" He said causing us to jump. "Sorry. You scared us." I said. Jasmine quickly put her sleeves down. Buck already noticed though. "W-when did.." he began. "A while ago. Her not so long ago." I said. Jasmine just continued cutting the food. She knew that he already knew so it was too late to deny it. She let me explain about our scars. She wasn't angry. She was just embarrassed.

"Jasmine?" Bucky said quietly. "Yeah?" She said in a whisper. "Why?" Bucky said as a tear fell down his face. "I felt like I was alone and everyone told me that I deserved to die." She said. I looked at her and said, "Jasmine. You are not alone, you do not deserve that!" I said making sure she knew how much I loved her. "I know now mom." She said. Bucky hugged her and me. We both hugged back. Jacob walked into the kitchen, "Hey! What about me?" He said dramatically. I laughed and brought him into the hug. "I love you, kids," I said. "I'm not a kid," Bucky said. "Yeah, you are." I laughed at Bucky. The kids laughed and agreed too. We hugged for a long time.