~•Teddy•~

~2 years ago. Age 16~

I walked into the meeting room with my teddy in my arms. I still didn't go anywhere without it. "Guys we have a rescue mission." My dad said to the rest of the avengers. "Who is it?" Steve asked. "The Winter Soldier." He said. I backed up and walked out the door slowly. "Y/n?" My dad asked confused. I bolted out the door. "Y/n?!" He yelled confused. Steve and Tony chased me into the living room. They caught up to me and held me close.

"Honey? Do you know who he is?" My dad asked. "Yes." I said. "Who is he?" Steve asked. "Bucky Barnes." I said. Steve looked at me in shock and concern.
"B-Bucky? He's dead.." he said and a tear slid down his face. "No. Not dead." I said. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

Steve left the room as well as my dad. They left to there mission and I was left at home. A few hours later everyone walked into the kitchen. "Where is Steve?" I asked confused. "He's with Bucky." Natasha said. "Bucky is here?" I asked nervously. "Yes. Do you know him?" She asked. "Not really. Word travels fast around Hydra." I said looking down at my feet. I walked back into my room.

A few days later, Bucky had walked into the living room for the first time. I snuggled up to my teddy. He sat down on the couch far away from everyone. He looked scared. "Hey Y/n." Steve sat down. I nodded at him and then snuggled into him. He kissed my forehead. "How are you today?" Steve asked me. "No nightmares?" He asked. "No." I said. I felt Bucky's eyes on me. He knew me from somewhere, he thought. He had a lot on his mind. I could read him like a book. Steve looked at me and noticed my stare. "Y/n? Are you hungry." He asked. "Hungry." I said and followed him into the kitchen.

A few hours later I walked into Bucky's room. "Hello." I said. "Hey." He smiled slightly. "Your scared. Why?" I asked him. "I'm not." He said sternly. "I can read your mind. I know what your thinking silly." I said. "What?" He asked confused. "Your thinking about your metal arm." I said while reading his mind. He looked at me sort of angry and then said, "Can you leave." I got up and left.

~Present. Age 18~

Me and Bucky have not been getting along since he got here. I personally do not hate him but, he hates me so..

I didn't tell him about my past or Hydra. I figured it would be for the best so he didn't make fun of me. I sat on the couch with my teddy in my arms as I watched tv. I then got an idea. I wanted to start a prank war with Bucky. I jumped up and grabbed some paint off of my dads lab table. I walked into his bathroom and put some in his body wash. I then waited. A few hours later I heard yelling coming from Bucky's room. I laughed quietly and ran to my room.

Later that day Bucky decided to get me back. He had put water on the top of my door and k got wet as I left the room.

This war went on for a long time. One day too far. I had just put a dead rat in his bed. I left my room to make myself coffee. I left my teddy in my room. As soon as I came back, my teddy had a missing arm. It was torn off and placed on the floor. I screamed. I fell to the floor and grabbed my teddy and it's arm. I ran out crying and went to Steve. He looked at me concerned and then walked to me. "Hey?! Hey?! What's wrong?!" He asked. I held up my teddy. "Hey. We can fix it okay. I know how. Come on." I grabbed his hand. I was sobbing. He took my bear and sowed it up. I cried as he did it. After he was done he asked, "who did that?" I answered, "Bucky.." I was still crying. He looked angry. He stormed out and I followed closely behind hugging my bear tight.

We got into the living room and saw Bucky sitting on the couch. He saw Steve and smiled. Steve punched him in the face. "Steve! What the hell?!" He said confused until he saw my tear stained face. His anger than turned into sadness. "How could you do that?!" Steve yelled. "Do what?" He asked sort of confused. "Wreck her bear?!" Steve yelled. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it would end up this bad." He said. "I hate you!" I yelled and ran to my room.

STEVES POV:

After y/n left I turned to Bucky. "How could you do that?! That was all she had left of her mother!" I yelled. "What?.." he said as tears formed in his eyes. I calmed down and sat in front of him. "Y/n.. she was sold by her father.. he sold her to Hydra. That teddy bear is all she has left of her mother. She's dead." I said calmly. "W-what?.. she was in Hydra too?.." he asked quietly. "Yes." I said. With that he left the room. I could see all the guilt he hid in his eyes.