Ch1:Gold & Silver

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

It was the middle of the day but the sound of chaos inside the Castle is heard caused only by none other but...

CRASH! THUD! BANG! CRASH!

"You Silver brat get back here!"

"Catch me if you can Goldie!"

Soaring through the hall while being chased by the Golden Guard, the two are watched by the Coven guards passing by as the are at it again. Luz took it as an advantage when she found Hunter's staff leaning against the wall and took it using it to prank the Golden Guard, Luz predicted that Hunter would chase after her after that so she already ready her staff and soared through the halls waving the Golden Guard staff up and down while laughing hard seeing as Hunter is having a hard time chasing after her. Because of all the chasing the two made both didn't noticed the mess and chaos they just made as Hunter is busy getting his staff back while Luz is busy getting.

Unknown to Luz and Hunter that there was already a giant ice pillar summoned up ahead and only known of it when Luz made a hard impact on the pillar causing her to fall that ground dropping Hunter's staff with her staff dropping on her while releasing a groaned of pain and oof.

"Agh what was that ....for.."Luz slowly looked up to see who is now standing in front of her and Hunter and immediately stood up."Luzifer..."Lilith called in a cold manner tone as she glared down at her.

"Lilith."she whispered said her mentor's name and stiffen at her place."Why aren't you training with the Head of the Abomination Coven?"

"Shouldn't you be in training? What do you think the Emperor would say if he found out about this."Lilith said and Luz looked up clenching her fist bummed out that she has to return to a boring training."can't I just play that guy is so easy to predict and all he teaches are all the same."

"Luzifer returned to you're training this instant."Lilith command but Luz dosen't want to and was about to say something when Lilith cut her off."go I won't tell myself twice, you might be the Titan's child you still have a lot to learn not all the time you can relay on your prediction now go."

Luz sighed and hanged her head low as she walked off pass Hunter who watched the Silver Guard returned to it's training.

"Could you give her I don't just a little bit of slack."Hunter said turning his attention to the older who stare down at him with a cold glared."Unlike you Golden Guard, Luzifer's role is more important and the Emperor has big expectations for her."

"You might be favor but comparing you and her she is the mostly Favor not only by the Emperor but also the Titan."she said and noticed the expression on Hunter's face and continued."but you should count yourself lucky as you don't have to suffer that path she has."she added and then left leaving Hunter frozen in his place and stared down at his staff.

He clenched his teeth and tighten his fist before returning back to his room.

____________________
________________________________________
_________________

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Luz was just done with her training and it was hella boring and tiring and is now making her way back to her chamber room but was stopped by a coven guard informing her about the Emperor wanting to see her, Luz nobbed her head and told the guard she'll be there and so the guard walk off leaving the brunette to sighed to herself and headed to Belos throne.

On her way she can hear Belos lashing out on none other but of course the Golden Guard, might be because he brought up studying Wild magic again.'gosh he never learned.'luz thought then the huge door opened revealing the Golden Guard who just walked out the room and turned to the side as he can hear a familiar annoying voice laughing.

"It seem that someone got themselves in trouble with Belos again."Luz smirked behind her mask which Hunter dosen't need to see to know what she is smirk as he can already tell by the tone of her voice."shut up."he growled and she just chuckled at him before getting her back off the wall walking straight but stopped beside him.

"You should really stop what you're doing Goldie, save you enough trouble."she said before heading inside with the door closing behind her back. Hunter really hates her at some point of life and this might be one of them.

𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

What is it that uncle see in her? Right she's the titan's child so of course all what Lilith said about her being favored more by the Emperor is true.

Me and her never once see each other eye to eye both of us are always at each other throats fighting over the Emperor's favor but of course the one who always win that is none other than that Silver Guard. Even if uncle said he favor no one its clear as the day that he favor her the most.

But I can't help but repeat it in my mind about what Lilith just said earlier, what dose she meant about that? Lucky? Why would I consider myself lucky from what?

"but you should count yourself lucky as you don't have to suffer that path she has."

What dose she suffer from being the Titan's child and have those big expectations uncle would never simply give to anyone without proving themselves but her, she dosen't have to prove anything at all cuz the moment she was born she already have a silver spoon in her mouth and a silver platter all serve to her. So what so suffering about that? Guess Lilith is just exaggerating those things.

But why can't I shake this feeling? This worrying feeling inside me, why should I even worry about her anyways like she ever been nice to me or to anyone and it's one of the reasons why everyone hates her but everyone are far to scared than to spoke up they're terms. I mean even me is scared of her sometimes being gifted by the Titan to have the ability to predict is something no one can manifest, kinda wish it was me who has those at least I'll be more thankful about it.